Typical Corsa driver!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah we all agree on this now ,,lol 6 threads and hundreds of posts later :)

my eyes are on james k11,see wot you can do with it if he lets you

Ed said:
Standard VTS is quicker top end (just) than a standard ST. Although the ST is much quicker upto 80-90. On this basis most K11's here wouldnt stand a chance.

thankyou ed, someone who agrees lol

3 month late reply... :p

use the search button!!!!!!!!!!!!!! type in "k11 bhp" it works like magic :D

i know your new but if i drill it into you now you will be a good MSCer

aye i would have to agree mother dearest has a corsa 1.2 sxi and its much quicker than the 1.0l micra ive got its got a proper induction kit aswell so it doesnt sound to bad either.

get out and hit him

i agree with that n once hes on the floor just drive away with the satisfaction he wont be laffing for a few days

Ems said:
Talkin of metro's, i had one as my first car which was a 1.1 j reg.
Man that was slow comp to my micra now, and it only had 4 gears!!!!

Talkin of the tuned ones!!!! Look at this website - www.barrylakeracing.com
I've driven the black one at silverstone and boy does that go!!!!

Also the no 1 mechanic, Nathan, is the bloke that own's the green micra!!

Yeah, I remember this, was talking to him about stripping cars at a kit car show. Claimed he could keep up with Lotus Exige's around Donnington.

Impressive little thing

Im sorry but completely disagree

for one, the 1.0 engine found in your micra is unbelivably slow, there a far better cars out there with the same size engine which can be tuned far better, a good example would be the suzuki swift 1.0 (also far better looking), connected to a turbo and would see 5.5sec 0-60, or even less depending on which turbo kit ya get, and thats only a 3pot engine without NOS.

my point is you classed all corsa drivers the same - not on.

Corsa Sri said:
Im sorry but completely disagree

for one, the 1.0 engine found in your micra is unbelivably slow, there a far better cars out there with the same size engine which can be tuned far better, a good example would be the suzuki swift 1.0 (also far better looking), connected to a turbo and would see 5.5sec 0-60, or even less depending on which turbo kit ya get, and thats only a 3pot engine without NOS.

my point is you classed all corsa drivers the same - not on.

the micra looks better :p and i doubt what you say about the performance too

bad move saying corsa's are better on this site mate hahahaha,

EDIT: i know a k10 micra that is below 1000cc and isnt too slow :p

im only stating facts

and how can a micra look better than a corsa?

admitedly the corsa B is nothing special, but the corsa C which i have i fast and looks really well, pulls 8secs 0-60 standard with no mods from a 1.8 and can be taken to 230-250bhp with a turbo.

I will stick by my point, i aint gonna lie just to make you happy.

Corsa Sri said:
im only stating facts

and how can a micra look better than a corsa?

admitedly the corsa B is nothing special, but the corsa C which i have i fast and looks really well, pulls 8secs 0-60 standard with no mods from a 1.8 and can be taken to 230-250bhp with a turbo.

I will stick by my point, i aint gonna lie just to make you happy.

my 1.6 pulls 0-60 in 8.5 so our 0.2ltr extra not doing much is it..

because we like the look of them more than a corsa..i wont lie just to make you happy

you must be bored tonite

Corsa Sri said:
thing is your 1.6 is pulling a paper bag, the 1.8 is a quite a bit heavier, so yeah, it is doing a bit more than ure 1.6, bearing in mind ure is more than likely modded.

for the swift 1.0 turbo conversion, take a look at this http://www.turbinetech.ca/menu_turbinetech_en.htm although you will have to email em for the 1.0 kit specs, but www.ukswift.co.uk willl have stuff on there about it.

thers a 980cc k10 on this site running 14sec 1/4 mile 180bhp,,,end of

my 1.6 is standard too,and weighs 1010kg,,110bhp and 113lb ft of torque

i dont see where this convo is going mate,your not going to make me buy a corsa or realise i should have bought one cos i think they are crap tbh,,so why are you even trying?

hello Corsa SRI... welcome to MSC...

agree the post shouldn't tar all corsa drivers with the same brush, but this is just one person venting the frustration...and is a very old thread...

i like corsa's but would never buy one myself... few mates drive corsa's and love them, just not my cup of tea...

and you cant compare people's opinions on car aesthetics as you obviously prefer corsa's and on MSC we prefer micras... each to their own as it were...

anyway keep the peace, you might find out something interesting about micra's...just keep an open mind...

by the way maybe you can start a thread and show us your car and just a short spec...

ta meanmicra:)

fair point mean micra, tbh, i am good mates with someone on this forum, Wayne, just came on to see what all the fuss was about, when all said and done, i did not expect to find a micra sport forum, but was surprised to find one but was a bit peed to find out about 'typical corsa driver', cos were not all chavs who drive a corsa b 1.0shed with an exhaust that sounds like an angry bee in a can, some of us do have taste.

I really dont feel that the MSC needs threads like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back