Hello from a jap car owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello folks. My missis was given a metalic blue micra ally last year from her mom. It's a facelifted 99 S plate with 5 spoke alloys, chrome exhaust trim, front fogs and rear lip spoiler. It also has these black plastic wheel arches which i've never seen before. The car is in excellent condition for the year and i've pursuaded her to keep it and do it up. The plan is to buy a remote central locking kit, electric window kit and fit power steering if thats possible??

i've seen a couple of cars on here with the wide arches. I think it looks ultra cool, kinda like the mk1 mini cooper s. Where can i get these from? And can i fit power steering to the 1 litre engine?

the arches are from nismo, mullholland or aspect and they are as rare as hens teeth.

i have a set, kristian has a set i think, napster has a set, theres a few sets at Matt humphries and i think amy can still get them from japan.

but they arent cheap nor are they a direct fitment.

oh and welcome to the club..lol

Welcome to the Club Lethagized, you have to excuse Antony he talks a lot, but when he does talk it's 90% of the very helpful, the other 10% is will he stop, lol. Get some pics up any how and good job on the persuading, lol.

Welcome to the Club Lethagized, you have to excuse Antony he talks a lot, but when he does talk it's 90% of the very helpful, the other 10% is will he stop, lol. Get some pics up any how and good job on the persuading, lol.

thanks for that...o_Oo_O

If you're looking for the miniesque widearch type kits, Matt Humphries (01865 748000), is now able to supply a complete kit, with the arches moulded into the front and rear bumpers.

Seen one up close, very well put together. Give him a ring :)

Photo-0028.jpg

Photo-0027.jpg
Photo-0026.jpg

Used the wrong scenery setting on the camera, so it all looks dull. It definitly doesn't have power steering though. These cars would make awesome little rally cars. I thought how cool it would be if i could drop my engine into the back of this little micra. A 326bhp 1.3liter light weight rotary engine in an 820kg car.

another ally lol looks exactly like mine apart from mines green and i dont have front fogs.............yet lol

Nice, what other options do you have on your camera, lol. You even have a sunroof, I want a sunroof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back