Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyMite

Buy & Sell Member
Hello Lads and Ladies

My names Adam, I've just bought myself a K10 Micra for £127 off ebay :)

100_4010.jpg

A mate of mine had one earlier in the year and drove it in to the ground. My God these cars are indestructable and bloody good on fuel! I've yet to start driving mine (will be insured as of 1st Oct) but my mate's Micra taught me that! I have a Triumph Dolomite fetish. Which I currently drive everyday back and fore to work. It's pretty thirsty any way and I plan on making it faster which will result in it being even thirstier! The Micra will be my everyday car, There so light and easy to drive, Awesome! I love the way they look. Forgive me but I call that kind of 80s styling 'Jap-Crap' lol! I don't mean it in a bad sense! It's just un-conventianal in the way it isnt one big curve like a Corsa or such!

Oh and for those a tad interested here is my current Dolly

100_4030.jpg

Thanks for the welcomes!

I'm from South Wales. I'm afraid the only mods the Micra will be seeing is the hub caps being taken off, steelys painted up. A "This is not an abandoned vehicle" sticker in the rear window lol and possibly a matt black paint job

The Change

I always thought South Wales was a Nice place, sounds a bit dodgey now though, like liverpool according to the news, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back