Breaking White L-Reg SLX

Tchaaa

Buy & Sell Member
So as some of you may have seen I drove my SLX into a tree at some considerable speed and it's a definite writeoff. Have seen a lovely 1.2 K12 Sport in my local nissan dealership, so I'm breaking the K11 up to help raise some funds.

Most of the front is broken but everything from the windshield back is alright, engine runs fine still (minus the smoke where the radiator got smashed), just enquire if there's anything you want and I'll tell you wether it's in one piece still.

The back bumper and passenger-side wing mirror have already gone.

i'll have the rear axle if its disc brakes
is drivers side electric adjust headlight totaly su mashed?

Stewpotz They can be yours as soon as I get them out! By the looks of things, the cable runs under the entire interior (fun!) does £15 posted sound reasonable?

SefSuperS Passenger side wing is pretty badly damaged, took a large amount of the impact. Driver's side is fine though if that's any help.

LegendRyan Yep, will have a go at getting it off the car sometime today

Hi mate how much is the Tailgate?

Well I've literally just come in from stripping it, would you want just the metal and glass or all the bits with it? Probably wont have a handle on it either as I've said LegendRyan can have that.

hey mate ile definately take the passenger side wing mirror, providing its not destroyed lol, the slx had the cg13 yeah? might take that too if its not wrecked,and if the price is right :laugh:

Just watched the video man, that's so lucky you hit the passenger side rather than the drivers side. Breaking it for parts is definitely a good idea though, hope you find a good home for everything (Y)

hey mate ile definately take the passenger side wing mirror, providing its not destroyed lol, the slx had the cg13 yeah? might take that too if its not wrecked,and if the price is right :laugh:

You might want to watch the video mate, the passenger wing is knackered :laugh:

I'm sorry if I'm slow to reply / get bits out to people who've said they want something etc. etc.

Pretty much up to my eyes in it with getting the new car sorted, and I've had to slow down with the K11 a bit, as the bruising around my chest is starting to come out and it's hurting like hell.

Yup, its got the CG13, but haven't reeeeaaalllly got a game plan as to how I'm gonna take it out just yet, so that may take some time.

I'm sorry if I'm slow to reply / get bits out to people who've said they want something etc. etc.

Pretty much up to my eyes in it with getting the new car sorted, and I've had to slow down with the K11 a bit, as the bruising around my chest is starting to come out and it's hurting like hell.

shhhhhhhhhh that must hurt, get well soon mate. i really would not want that to happen to anyone!
check your inbox?, and pm me your exact address telephone number so i can arrange a time good for you .to collect some bits!
thanks

take note you numpties who remove the airbag to fit a boyracer steering wheel :suspect:

you rekon he was belted up?
even so a belt whips so hard you gonna have torsion probs later on like me with a dangerous swagger walk:grinning:
straight into a digger axle at 50

R-REG Yeah it kills a bit
R-REG & Frank Was wearing my seatbelt but it didn't cut in until after my chest had slammed on the wheel, saved my head from cracking on the glass though.

StewpotzJust need to change some bits about on my Paypal and a PM will be on it's way to you within the hour

Radiolite I've still got all four vents, only two of them have been detached from the car so far though. Just one query though, you say aircon vents, my car didn't have aircon, are the ones from the normal blower just the same yeah?

r69bp That's excellent, That's pretty much how it's bolted to the car right now, just have to get the flippin' wiper arm off then it can come off the car. I'm not very good with prices on car bits so if you PM me with an offer or something, we'll see what we can do?

Yeh mate, they are the same as the blower vents.

Are all 4 pieces in good condition? I'm looking to replace mine as they turned brittle and broken.

Let me know how much u looking at for them and I'll paypal u the monie.

Cheers

How much would you want for everything for the electric windows, door cards, switches etc?

Also if someone can conform what would all be required to fit these inc wiring etc would be very grateful!

Hey everyone, I'm really sorry I haven't been more active on here, to add to my woes the f*'in internet at home has broken, so am leaching a friends wifi whilst I'm here.

r69bp Replied to your PM, sorry about the wait (see explanation above).
johnbr6 Yep, it's got the rev counter, only problem with them is that for a few months now the little LCD clock that shows the time hasn't worked.
R-REG Will find a date that I'm free over the next week or two and PM you a few days when I'll be in!

mcgregornw Electric windows are getting there, just having some trouble with the door cards, they don't want to budge!
radiolite They're yours, I just need to get them off the car and it's putting up a fight. Haven't really had any time to work on the car this week.
johnbr6 Will PM you once they're off the car, saves messing around until they're ready? They have a little scrollable thing that used to do the brightness of the lights behind the dials.

mcgregornw Electric windows are getting there, just having some trouble with the door cards, they don't want to budge!
radiolite They're yours, I just need to get them off the car and it's putting up a fight. Haven't really had any time to work on the car this week.
johnbr6 Will PM you once they're off the car, saves messing around until they're ready? They have a little scrollable thing that used to do the brightness of the lights behind the dials.

Haha... Be really gentle with them mate... They tends to break easily if too much force are used. Take your time and once they are out, please send pm me the price + postage and I'll paypal to you.

Cheers

Yeah cool beans with that, ill take the revo clocks and the surround please... trying to get my car to have all the blanks filled lol... wannabe top spec FTW! :D

Hey Everyone, Just thought I'd let everyone know I'm still alive.

The car is getting there, haven't been able to make much progress whilst it's been ####ing it down with rain though! Have the back stripped out now, and I get the new car tomorrow so I'll be able to drive all the loose bits littered around the place to my nan's house as she has a garage I can store them in, means I can start getting up to speed with dismantling it, as the lack of space has been starting to hinder me!

johnbr6 clocks are almost out now, got all the surround off, just all of the rear interior is stacked up in the front so haven't been able to have a good crack at it!
radiolite Got the two easy vents out, now just have to wait for the oppertunity to pull the whole dashboard off to get the other two.
mcgregornw Electric windows will be done once the door cards off, like I said to the others the front interior is full of the bits of the back interior, so there's not much room to work till I store it all somewhere tomorrow.

have you still got the fuel pump bud? how much £ if you have?

thanks

Can't believe I'd missed your post until now. I think the fuel pump is all good, but not 100% just yet. Will get back to you when I know (have noted you down).

Also I notice there is a trim panel around the gear lever... in my L spec i have just the gear gator...

how much for that? :grinning:

Any chance I could get the window winders and the little black disk of plastic behond those?

Ta,

Back