EOI Red SLX & Parting Out Damaged White Super S

CMF_MacGillaZ

» CMF Member
Hi all, I've been rather quiet on here after I damaged my Super S (yes I killed one!) last year at a Skid Pan event, when it ended up on it's roof.

Suffice to say I wanted to continue on the journey with another micra as I had collected quite a few bits for the Super S, so later in the year went out and bought one with the intention of fitting all the goodies from my Super S and those I was still to fit, but unfortunately life has gotten in the way and I'm needing a bigger car :(

Thus the Goodies I have are;

Red SLX, 70K with A/C non PS, has a brand new windscreen (with O'Briens warranty), fresh AD16V front brake upgrade, High Flow Old School air intake kit, Cusco Strut Brace, Whiteline swaybars front and rear, Super S seats front and back + Jap Dash Pod, 13" alloys.

Is pretty much ready for Vic RWC (can provide one if required, though will need time to arrange with my workshop) car currently has no vic rego atm (temp reg only).

$3k with rego, $1.5Kono take it away right now!!

Spare Parts Available;

Spare CG13de (I drove it to a mates place after I rolled the car so it ran fine, no leaks) just had rear main seal done before accident (when replacement gearbox & clutch went in)
- $150 u pull it out, $250 if I have to pull it out!

Brand New ABS CVs - $250

Spare Cams; good if you want custom grinds made up - free

K/N equipped air intake - $40 (will go with SLX if someone buys it)

Camber Bolts - Brand New, opened bag - $60

Sunroof - free (you will have to cut the roof off the Super S to get it, wasn't damaged in the roll over as I opened it a little afterwards)

A/C Lines - Free if you remove them - comp sold, evaporate no good unfortunately

Brand new Ad18v rotors and new qfm pads to suite - check ebay for price b4 offers

Std SLX seats - free

Super S rear disc setup - $150 you pull it out!!!

Other Stock Super S Parts PM me or call me and I'll see what I can find for you.

Sold Already;

Exhaust System - Sold - 1300cc

3.6kg Jun Flywheel + basically brand new Exedy Clutch - Sold - Dens

Brand New Nismo Engine Mounts - Sold - Climberjoel

Rear Ohlins Shocks + stiffer springs - Sold - Climberjoel

Super S bars + Fog Lights - Sold - Dens

Rear Super S Pop Out Windows - Sold - Jon

Super S Dash - Hold - Doom

If you want to purchase everything; ie 1 drivable ready to reg SLX + 1 parts Super S + all remaining micra parts; $2.5k drive+tow away!!

Cheers,

Andrew - 0421 808 900

Located: SE Suburbs Melbourne

NOTE: I will post up pics of the SLX when I get home.

I will not ship large/heavy parts interstate unless you're arranging it all and I have the money b4 it leaves my property!

It's First in First Served in regards to PM and contacts, 1st dibs in thread does not equal instant win unless you're buying everything :p

Buy It Now Price will change as people are buying parts!

CMF_MacGillaZ

» CMF Member
LowMicra WROTE:

"Exhaaust question?

Is it mendrel bent?

And I can get it cheaper :) $10 for my hurricane headers and 2inch pipe with hotdog muffler plus twin tip $200 all mendrel bent too

That's awesome for you in QLD! So I can buy your headers for $10, but you're going to make me pay $200 for the twin tips!!! BTW what is mendrel bending? I know what a mandrel is, but a mendrel??

2" Mandrel vs 2" press bend on a NA 1.3L engine, please tell me via PM how it's going to make any perceptable difference .

Seriously if you're not interested in buying stuff, please don't post in here. My original statement with regards to the headers was for those currently WITHOUT extractors, to purchase new extractors, modify them to fit with A/C and then have an exhaust made up, is going to cost them more than $400.

I thought most could see what I was getting at, but that's what you get when you assume.

/OT

Doom; Cluster has your name on it atm, as you were the first person to contact me. PM me your address details and we'll sort out the details.

To save myself repeating myself, I will hold parts for 1 week for each person in the order that people contacted me. While I know I could sell for more to someone later, I know what it's like to have something sold out from under you by a higher bidder on a forum, this isn't ebay so I will be honest and give the benefit to those that act first.

CMF_MacGillaZ

» CMF Member
Cluster is going to Doom so peeps stop asking to buy it, please!!

A/C, currently have someone interested in the compressor, but as I posted in the first post, I will not send large/heavy items interstate unless you arrange the shipping (been there done that). Logan QLD is a bit far to be sending the stuff, you're better off finding a wrecked car up there.

I'm trying to respond to people as they contact me so sorry if there's a delay or a mix-up. A lot of people don't seem to want to give their name or nick when they call so it's a little hard to put names to things if so.

Whoever it was who was wanting the compressor, I can't promise I will have it off tonite for you, others I will have pics for you when I leave work on time tonite.

CMF_Doom

» CMF Member
I know that 620racer is after some sunroof mounts / hinges / whatever they are called.. (he doesnt have PC access this week).
Any chance of scoring just that part?

CMF_Doom

» CMF Member
Ok thanks mate..
Whats the go with the K/N air intake? Standard box with K/N filter?
If different can you post a pic please?

The old man wants an induction kit on his Super S

CMF_UFO-K11

» CMF Member
hi looking for the air vent centre left on dash the one above the radio on the left - am willing to buy them all if youd like to make it worth your while - please contact me on mobile 0414922209 cheers malcolm :)

CMF_MacGillaZ

» CMF Member
sms sent UFO-K11

Sorry for those waiting on pics or prices, I've had a few friends who's cars have been maimed by the rain so I've been assisting getting them back on their feet rather than pulling apart my own car :(

Tommorrow night I will be attacking the car with avengence and will have pics for those that requested them last week.

Back