FS [BRIS] '95 SLX unreg, possibly parting.

CMF_Polarbear

» CMF Member
So the time has come, I am parting ways with my k11.
Buy it in parts or make me an offer on what's left.

It's a 1995 manual SLX that was originally white, resprayed championship yellow.
I threw some new split speakers, alpine head unit and a 12" sub in it when I got it, (?14") steel rims, fancy tail lights, I got a 2" exhaust installed along with the mullholland extractors I got from Kovert.k11 seen below.
It's got custom door trims and a darkened roof liner and an SR cluster with tacho and custom dial faces.
In recent times I've had the engine mounts replaced, clutch replaced because it blew on a busy road and the brake lines replaced too because they also went while on a busy road (eep)

The bad things though are:
250 000ish k's
a chunk missing from the front bumper from when I hit a wallaby
splash guards under wheels missing because of same
Crack in the windshield from a ridiculously cold winter.
bit of an odd fuel smell around at times
It was in a minor collision back in 2009-2010ish but it was all cosmetic, the front grill is still cracked from this
The paint on the bonnet needs redoing. I was planning to do it black along with the bumper when I replaced it...

grillei.th.jpg

http://img194.imageshack.us/i/grillei.jpg/
Old photo, I'll have to take some new ones.

Jump through to see some pics of it pre wallaby error.
https://micra.org.uk/cmf/message/50304

And here's a pic of the extractors
69554.jpg

Shoot me a PM or post here if you've got questions.

Make me a reasonable offer on parts and I'll probably agree, I'm not sure what stuff is worth.

CMF_Polarbear

» CMF Member
Like I said guys, I dunno what stuff's really worth. Make me an offer that's reasonable and I'm sure I'll say yes.

RBLuv, No worries. There's a bit of a wrinkle in the speedo face that means it catches at 90kph or so and sticks. I've got the original SR faces in a box though and I'd be sure to include. Also the fuel guage is about 1/4 tank out so when the tanks full it reads 1 and a quarter tanks XD

Also sitting around my house or my parents place is:
Dash cupholder/glovebox - Missing clip on the glovebox bit
New radiator in box
stock rear tail lights
rear sunvisor thing without clips (has double sided tape though)
Micra Haynes manual

CMF_Polarbear

» CMF Member
Yeah as I said make a fair offer. I have no idea what parts are worth and don't really want to search threads for prices, make one up and have you say no. You've got an idea in your head what you're willing to pay so just let that be known.

And I'm still keen on selling it whole, works busy so parting will be tricky to schedule and time consuming.

Price drop to $2250 cause I just want it gone. Also I'm taking the head unit out.

CMF_Polarbear

» CMF Member
Sorry, I picked up shifts at work that meant I was getting home after dark. I'll take photo's today when I get home.

Miniman, what on the exhaust are you chasing photos of? The run underneath the car if I can find a decent angle? The extractors?

CMF_Polarbear

» CMF Member
Oops. Just noticed I put this in the wrong sub forum!
If any admin is able to move it that'd be really nice.

Looks like parting is the go.

Extractors sold pending payment.
RBLUV, still chasing the SR cluster? PM me.

Any other parts send me a pm with an offer.

Other stuff I've got that might be of interest!

Dash cupholder/glovebox - Missing clip on the glovebox bit
New radiator in box
stock rear tail lights
rear sunvisor thing without clips (has double sided tape though)
Micra Haynes manual

CMF_Polarbear

» CMF Member
Still got pretty much everything guys!
Extractors are sold.
Alternator is in my housemates hands as he wants to play with it.
Drivers seatbelt and clicker sold.

I want to try and get rid of all this stuff soon. There will come a point where I get the sh!ts and call someone to come take it away.

Back