Breaking White L-Reg SLX

as this users busy i have offer'd to go to his and strip the parts for you members, but havent heard back yet.

Little update for everyone as I've been a bit absent on here for a while (apologies)

LegendRyan Boot handle is in the post, PM'd you about it.
Stewpotz Boot popper is out, PM'd you.
Simaroon Fuel tank is out of the car with the pump attached to it, so that will come out in the next couple days.
johnbr6 Clocks and surround are out, drop me a pm when you get the chance, am open to offers £wise, as for the gear gaitor I'm still working on that one seems to be bolted in from underneath.
Radiolite I have two of the vents out undamaged, the two that are in the dashboard are still there as there's about two or three bolts holding the rest of it on that are being a pig.

Sorry for being a bad seller, and thank you for all your patience. I'll get there eventually (I hope, don't want it filling up my bloody driveway for much longer).

i may be interested in the suspension, depending on the price

If it's rear suspension, the dampers are about a month old, front is hard to tell wether they're broken or not they're at an angle at the moment. Springs I'm unsure of.

You selling the flywheel? Is it a 1275 car? After a flywheel without the clutch. How much delivered to south Wales. Cheers

It's a 1275 yes, and everythings going never taken an engine apart though so will have to see what I can do for you regarding a flywheel.

Sorry about the late reply. If the box is off? Undo the 6 x 12 mm bolts and remove clutch. Undo the 6x 14 mm bolts and flywheel will come off. Can you put a picture up of it please

I'm looking at the front left passenger seatbelt clasp/buckle thingy(whatever u call that). It's the unit which secures the seatbelt with the "press" button.

Do u still have that?

Anyway, how's the progress on the stripping of the parts? Been a month since the thread started though...

Hey everyone, sorry this has gone a bit quiet recently, I've been on holiday.

Radiolite Still no further progress with the vents, the seats are in storage so will pop over to them sometime this week and grab you one of those if I can. As for overall progress, it's not going to badly, we are getting there.

kipsy My dad has taken on the task of the engine, so I'll mention it to him.

Interested in the full engine/gearbox/loom if it's still available.

Alan...

Have got the engine and gearbox out but some of the loom got a bit destroyed when the metal ploughed through it. NeX has registered some interest, in the engine but will keep you in the know if he decides against it.

May be interested also in engine and box. Not really worried about the loom as already have one. Not far from you fir collection. Also need a carpet. How much do you want for these parts.

Back