BREAKING : K12 1240cc S

B

barto

breaking 53 reg 2 door only done 5000 miles. (light blue)

had rear end crash. Lots of parts available including complete engine and manual gearbox.

doors, interior, wings etc.

Contact for more details.

Barto, does it have floor mats and dash mats (if so what colour) and headlight protectors?

no sorry just the basic carpets.

Virtually the full car is there though, should you ever have faults or an accident, you need parts for.

only a back end smash and 5000 on tha clock? why not get it fixed, bet it only needs a new bumper, light and a bit body work doing couple 100 quid? i would be well worth it, unless its a proper write off?

hi thanks for all your enquiries,i have used the bonnet and front bits,for my own damaged car, i bought this car as a donor vehicle,it was a classed as a category C damaged vehicle

so why did you not just repair it...

or surely it would have ben cheaper to buy just the parts you needed to fix yours :)

micra 53 reg. breaking

hi yes i still have most of the car complete engine and gear box only done 5000 miles front wings, both doors complete full interior,front chassis three wheels and tyres also,small spare wheel ,all suspention and brakes

do the seats have airbags? and did the rear lights survive?

i need these

1.both front seatbelt buckles and bolts to hold them(including the wire for the warning light on the drivers buckle)
2.yellow blocks under the seats(only models without airbag seats have them)
3.rear lights

Back