boot install anyone???

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
hey mate,
is the WOOD sorounding the sub, the box? or have u got the box somewhere else?

im finishing off my boot install this afternoon :) ive been wanting to finish it "4AGES", and now i can.

i was missing the "black carpet", so i had wood everywhere lol and looked bad. now i have the carpet :)

cheers bud

Napster

CMF_Kirby

» CMF Member
everything hidden underneath. the sub box fits snugly into a box that extends into the spare tire well. the sub isnt just sitting on the top panel. i manage to squeeze in 25 liters fully sealed box without loosing too much boot space. if you notice carefully, u can actually tell the boot isnt as deep anymore. my two cents.

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
cheers guys. its nice when sumtin goes to plan and it works. my instal hasnt been finished in months :-( and just had the normal "grey boot colour" and wood everywhere lol. now its all carpeted black. i like it.

either side of the sub i wouldnt mind putting 2more JBL speakers?? (JBL all the way, the sub packs sum punch lol)

went out last night (like ya do lol) with my mate in both our cars and went to the top of the "multi-storey carpark" and took sum pics of our cars. at the top is a "ramp tha sloops up" and we both parked our cars ther. havent seen pics yet, but was cool.

Napster

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
"kirby" yours is a good idea, putting a sub where the spare tyre should be, and u stil have boot space :)

in austarlia is it the law to have a spare tyre?? we have to have a spare tyre or i can fail MOT :-(

so every year from now on, i will have to "dismantel my creation lol (install) so that the mechanics can get to the spare tyre :-(

Napster

CMF_Kirby

» CMF Member
napster, ya, you are right actually. i have been told by a friend who's is a cop that my boot install is actually defectable if they was to inspect it. but so far, the cops only pull all the regular ppl who own the bigger cars like GTRs, WRXs or Supras. not by a long shot would they even wanna check a lil car like a Micra. so far so good tho, heh heh, Fingers Crossed!

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
turbo all the way!! i must admit that is a beast of a surprise to anyone racing you.

wot looks like a "standard, innocent k11" and some idiot in his (i dont know car) and all of a sudden, the k11's gone!!!

id love to own a turbo micra. mayb in the future when i know abit more about turbos (who am i kidding lol LOADS MORE ABOUT TURBOING A MICRA lol, dont know where to begin)

kirby, ur install is still a beast!! even if u FINALY get pulled over for by the cops will they even check ur boot? i suppose they might if all they hear is "bass" coming from ur car lol and the cops are thinking "how can a K11 hold a 15" sub lol and thewn investegate" when actually its a 10"

Napster

Back