Blue k11 turbo for sale on ebay

If its the same one, Im sure it is, I remember it last time it was posted up. It says one of the alloys was stolen, why steal 1 alloy,lol. Im sure it said in the other listing it was damaged. Looking in the pics, its a complete mess.

Was on the bay ages ago as the guy belted it into a kerb and bent the hub on it. Bet it never been right since then.

New clutch - so its been cained and now its ####ed. Hmm - the cg10 box's are ####e anyway so won't be long before that goes bye bye anyway.

hmm it seems to move on to another owner who crashes it again/causes more damage then it returns to the bay of e.

wonder how many more cycles it got left in it?

personally, the look of it isnt too bad, a few hundred quid and it could be lookin very nice....obviously do not know wht its like mechanically apart from the bits mentioned but i think exterior wise doesnt look too bad

i would be tempted kris....i quite like the front bumper, bonnet and body kit. Straight swap with my micra.... ;)
i dont reacon this will go above 600if its been on ebay a few times.

its a fecked boy racer car, the car has been into the kerb, probably a knackered hub or shafts, maybe even the box! The engine has probably been hammered to buggery, and the turbo could be worn. Still its worth it for the right price for the manifold etc, then strip and sell parts :)

kristian said:
id pay a grand for it if i had a grand... anyone wanna go halfs?

A grand!!! you got to be kidding! May cost you another grand to get it right!!!

I have seen this car on the road a while back and it was being driven like it was on fire!!!

I'll swap the car for a portion of egg fried rice from my take away!

Agree with Titch on this - Not worth the hassle unless the asking price is well below the start price!!!

why does it claim to have ABS when it has drums? Everything about this car stinks. Id pay £500 for it tops, and thats just to strip the turbo bits off and scrap the rest :S

Later K11s with ABS DID have drums... personally if you know what youe doing this could be a bargin..

Ed said:
Later K11s with ABS DID have drums... personally if you know what youe doing this could be a bargin..

ah right cool.

I wouldnt trust the chasis though, looks like its been abused, expecially with it breaking a wheel on the kerb. Id like to look at in detailt hough

Yeah I wouldnt mind a gander of it, shame its all the way up in Derby.
Edit: DOH I was in Nottingham on Sat, how silly i could have seen it!!

Ian your ALWAYS to fast to knock everything you see, MANY cars have hit kerbs (just look on this site!!) Yes the car has been looked after badly but this by no means says its not recoverable into a perfectly good car ! :)

Lets step back to REALITY. Sitting there is a Tatty at least 1.0 K11 TURBO, for NO RESERVE at only £300, regardless thats stupidily cheap which EVER way you look at it!! I mean come on, a complete car WITH turbo conversion for less than the price of a set of alloys. Its madness...

is the car without the turbo worth 500?
is the full turbo system worth 500?

theres a grand...

id pay 500 for turbo system if sumone wants some bodyparts, and go halfs on the car..

Ian said:
why does it claim to have ABS when it has drums? Everything about this car stinks. Id pay £500 for it tops, and thats just to strip the turbo bits off and scrap the rest :S

the 160sr has drums!

I think the guy has done one of those half arsed turbo convertions by the looks of it...

it looks like its a 2mm Head gaskit and a flange on the existing manifold job...

you could probably make more money for it in bits... i'm tempted now :) if i wasn't buying a super s for Detox then i'd probably have it for £350... but not more really...

im not very "Turbo minded" and looking at his "engine bay pics" i cant see a "intercooler"?? i thought this part was a major part that was required for the turbo to work properly.

i suppose all the intercooler does it "keeps THINGS COOL (is it air+gases?)"

cheers

napster

i've also seen this in derby, being driven like a total idiot. as for the turbo, let me just say the exhaust smoke is colour coded! lol

NeX said:
I think the guy has done one of those half arsed turbo convertions by the looks of it...

it looks like its a 2mm Head gaskit and a flange on the existing manifold job...

you could probably make more money for it in bits... i'm tempted now :) if i wasn't buying a super s for Detox then i'd probably have it for £350... but not more really...

Good eyes to see THAT head gasket!!?

and no that DEFO aint a standard manifold..

looking at it in detail.. thats not a terrible design of manifold, and the pipework seems reasonable...

Back