orange k11 micra turbo on ebay!!!!

jdmk11mike

Ex. Club Member
hi, havent posted in a hile, i tend to cause quite a stir when i do.....lol

im living in australia now but heading home in june, was thinking of purchasing a micra for when i get back to play around with

i seen this on ebay, its a bit ott in terms of external styling, but id probably lose the body kit and put a super s kit on and keep the wide arches

anyone have any extra info on the car please??

heres the link ps, i emailed the guy and he doesnt reckon any brake or suspension upgrades have been done so a bit concerned about handling and braking atm......:doh:

http://http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110614727465&ssPageName=ADME:X:BOCOR:GB:1123

links not working mate but i know the one you're talking about, personally wouldn't touch it if the seller doesn't know anything about it

links not working mate but i know the one you're talking about, personally wouldn't touch it if the seller doesn't know anything about it

i wouldnt shoot it down so quickly mate, i know micras inside out, and lets face it, what could go wrong? even if the engine goes bang its a £50 cost for a replacement from a scrappy and if the shell rots away thats another £50 for a shell from a scrappy, im interested to see what managament hes using...if any!!!

being over in oz i cant exactly pop down the road to have a look ha! but a bit suspicious of the lack of brake and suspension upgrade, when i did my k11 ga16 conversion they were the 1st things i did!!!

yeah fair point... and i know what you mean about brakes and suspension before i turbo mine they'll come first cause what's the point in going fast if you can't stop

yeah fair point... and i know what you mean about brakes and suspension before i turbo mine they'll come first cause what's the point in going fast if you can't stop

On private road of course ;) wouldnt need to change anything else if you abide by the rules haha

some info on the car may be good, origin of parts etc please

i may pass and see kristian when im back, the quest for a k11 capable of 160mph will continue on my return, the ga16 k11 only managed a sorry 136mph hitting the limiter in 5th, although high speed doesnt interest me as much as acceleration, 0-100 times in the 1.6 were amazing, easily competing with b16 vtecs and glaza turbos

anyways

adrian flux will kindly insure me fully comp with a 300bhp sr20det converted k11 micra, with daiyama coilover suspension, rota grid alloys, and a roll cage with bucket seats and harness for less than £600, thankyou and goodnight!!!! however....the comedy element of running around in a 300+bhp micra still insured as a 1 litre amuses me highly!

Attachments

• PICT0391.JPG
    PICT0391.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 809
thanks for the info frank, to be honest, it cant be that much of a dog, not for the money... like i said, theres not a great deal that can go wrong with them really, nothing i cant handle, but then i think i may be better off putting my money into something more powerful....saying that, ive never experienced a cg13 turbo before

what do you think?

go for it! we need more top spec micras here (Y)

haha, yeah, they hold a special place in my heart, wish id never sold my ga16 k11, loved it to bits, and havent found anything that replces that micra shaped hole yet, it was worth it just for the look on bmw coupe owners faces when i destroyed them at the traffic lights or up the by pass, why do bmw owners think they drive supercars lol

kristian of k-customs????? has he, when did this happen?

K-kustom is no more mate. The business went down the tubes and he disappeared and people that had bought stuff never recieved it and he stills owes people money. Not just on MSC either.

K-kustom is no more mate. The business went down the tubes and he disappeared and people that had bought stuff never recieved it and he stills owes people money. Not just on MSC either.

oops, looks like ile be building my own micra then ha.......

Stock up on some rare extras while your out there(Y)

to be honest mate there isnt much to go around considering its so close to japland, quite dissapointed tbh, and the oz micra forum seems to be offline for some reason.....a decent k11 will set you back around 2000gbp, bear in mind they all have zero rust, however the majority are autotragics.........but it makes you appreciate a manual when it comes along, so i will keep an eye out for a nice model when i get over to sydney, possibly a 5 door 1.3 slx :grinning:

the aussies are into there holdens(vauxhalls) and fords, although the times ive been over to sydney on break there are a huge number of skylines and s13/14s kicking about, some very nice examples, we'll see what happens, if i go k11 over there, i will for sure be keeping you all updated:laugh:

nice........i didnt even consider them until now, what a good idea...im stealing it,,,, yoink!!!!:laugh:
Nah don't worry about it! i keep nudging the 5-doorers to do this as that's the only reason i would ever buy a 5door anything. Suicide doors and smooth doors no handles no locks.

Back