Black k11 Nissan March 1.6

As with anything of this nature pal.. the selling point here is the engine conversion..

So a detailed spec and pictures would go greatly towards selling this..

If you popped it on ebay it would only possibly fetch a few hundred quid without engine bay pics etc..

this was the import on ebay wasnt it, that the last owner got all prepped then left it................ not suspicious at all id say!! ile offer £300

or.................... STRIP IT

ile have the tailgate,bonnet and grill

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/503350.htm

i thought i would chance my arm mate, i agree the car is worth considerably more, would you be interested in doing a deal with the above car????

Yes I might be intereset in the car micramike, PM me what deal you have in mind.

The year of the car is an L 1993, and is there is nothing to be done to it (as I said im going to MOT it), and by the weekend I'm putting a super s rear roof spoiler on it, and fitting a 2.0 throttle body with a ripspeed mushroom filter fitted to it, filter like the one in the link below.

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/...1_productId_231353_langId_-1_categoryId_70558

It has a LSD gearbox, ABS & discs front and rear, power steering, full MARCH interior, 1.6 sunny SR engine fitted. Full 2" custom made exhaust, 15" 5 spoke alloys.

What mileage is on the turbo?
Would like to see a copy of the MOT (fails/advisories?)
Pictures of sills + crossmember
Engine ticking over
Pictures of inside.

Please lol

Haha thats not turbo, i ment engine. :)

Would like to see a copy of the MOT (fails/advisories?)
Pictures of sills + crossmember
Engine ticking over
Pictures of inside.

Please lol

Haha thats not turbo, i ment engine. :)

Mileage is 66'000 miles,
the pictures show the front cross member I can take more photos of the sils.
I haven't put it in for MOT yet but as soon as I do then I will list fails/advisories

Pictures of inside and engine ticking over I will add later.

right now i am looking for a "new" car, been looking at starlets and im on the verge of buying one however if i can see more pics, and the car has a full MOT jus waiting to be driven away i might consider this as another option. i was wanting to buy a k11 again but couldn find one close to me with the spec or condition :(

so ill be watching this thread n on the look out for more details etc

pepper

picking up my starlet tomorrow, so i wont be buying this-lol just so u can scrub my name from the list of potential buyers.

good luck with sale

pepper

if you MOT it my friend might be interested but he wont be on to see this tonight as he is out tonight so if u give him a few days he may be interested...

pepper

could we have some things clear on this one please.

how much are you selling it for exactly?

what work needs doing on it?

thanks

could we have some things clear on this one please.

how much are you selling it for exactly?

what work needs doing on it?

thanks

Hi, thanks for the posts, sorry for the delay in replying I've been busy.

As far as price... it owes me the price of the car and the re-spray and MOT so around/ over £1600.

Dodgey car, did you see it? did you go in person and look at the car or is this just your opinon from badly taken photos and un-clear facts?? Its not dodgey its a good car, it has a V5 and Im about to MOT it as I have just had it paint'd, see the pictures.
I've not gone underground, ive been busy!!!

Any other questions?:glare:

MicraMike, you should have PM,
Dude about the alloys, PM with an offer.

is there a turbo?

i'm quite tempted mate, any chance for PX?

how expensive do you reckon this will be (has been for you) to insure (i'm 18 & have pass plus no driving offences etc)

cheers

pm me if you like

john

no, matt just got mixed up. Its just a standard GA16.

TBH for £1600 this is a steal. All the work has been done for you. People go on about it all the time, soon as one pops up on the club no one buys its o_O. If i didnt have the GTi, i'd snap this up straight away.

is there a turbo?

i'm quite tempted mate, any chance for PX?

how expensive do you reckon this will be (has been for you) to insure (i'm 18 & have pass plus no driving offences etc)

cheers

pm me if you like

john
taken into account hwere you live and your age id guess around the £2000 mark for insurance, with pass plus you can take of 20% so the insurance in still going to be well over the £1500 mark, me however, 21, 5 points, £569:laugh:

no, matt just got mixed up. Its just a standard GA16.

TBH for £1600 this is a steal. All the work has been done for you. People go on about it all the time, soon as one pops up on the club no one buys its o_O. If i didnt have the GTi, i'd snap this up straight away.

Hi Ian, thanks for the support, it is a GA16 and has a 2.0 throttle body fitted.

Im going to fit face lift rear lights to it as I like the look of them, pick them up from a scrap yard today they had a 51 plate micra in with them on so I thought why not.
Will get it MOT'd soon and then if anyone is interested let me know if not i'll ebay it.
Cheers

Where/who can do me a quote for insurance on this?

Or any ideas what it would cost? I'm 20 with 3yrs no claims and pass plus. (tho I doubt that pass plus makes any difference :suspect: )

Cheers

Yes I might be intereset in the car micramike, PM me what deal you have in mind.

The year of the car is an L 1993, and is there is nothing to be done to it (as I said im going to MOT it), and by the weekend I'm putting a super s rear roof spoiler on it, and fitting a 2.0 throttle body with a ripspeed mushroom filter fitted to it, filter like the one in the link below.

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/...1_productId_231353_langId_-1_categoryId_70558

It has a LSD gearbox, ABS & discs front and rear, power steering, full MARCH interior, 1.6 sunny SR engine fitted. Full 2" custom made exhaust, 15" 5 spoke alloys.

my k11 [taken air box off] has a slightly bigger throttlebody than the vectra
2L16v that i scrapped ie i really had to stretch the vectra pipe to get in on!!!

i then placed a viper on the end

2L16v that i scrapped ie i really had to stretch the vectra pipe to get in on!!!

so iam really confused when you say gonna put a 2.0L throttlebody on??]quote=

so iam really confused when you say gonna put a 2.0L throttlebody on??

Hi K-rusader do you have a question or a point in amongst all those quotes?

Cheers mate, much appreciated.

Also which GA16 engine is it? S, E, I or the DE? and what year?

Hi Mate,

Its a GA16DE engine, 1.6 sunny SR engine 1993 K-reg and brakes.

aha I know who you are now........!!! ;)

Currently deciding if to bring my Micra out at the next gymkhana.

Yep I've seen as I'm monitoring the online entry system! It's just as I use the car every day as well and I know there'll be buddleia [sp?] sections who knows, undecided at the mo. There's a thread on here about my Micra as well [and Matt's a member on here too re current car issues!!!].

I have just seen your bit on here, had a look at the blog its really good! I am going to Matt H's at the weekend.

buy me presents please?! ;)

I'm [ok "my" Matt and I] are fitting a new engine mount from Matt H tonight as did the Miglia Quadrato at the weekend so didn't have time, doing the 7oaks autotest series and it keeps jumping out of 1st hence new engine mount.....anyway am hijacking your thread here, sorry!!!

Back