Nissan March K11 Cabriolet

Hey and hello from germany!

At first I have to say sorry for my bad english. Bit I`ll try my best and I hope you guys will understand.
Three years ago i bought a nissan march k11 cabriolet. I drive this car only in the summertime.
And in wintertimes I try to do some modification. In the first winter the car get`s a new roof. In the second winter i changed the tyres and the rims from 14 to 16 inch. Lat winter we bought a sport exhaust from nismo and put it on the car.

In the next winter I would like to give a fresh paint to the car. In the original colour. But I would like the chage the front bumper. I would like to have a front with fog lamps.
And of course I`ll some more spare parts for the car. Here in Germany no Nissan Garage knows the car. And nobody can help me. It would be so nice if somebody from this board could help me.

Kind Regards from Germany

Michael

Attachments

• IMG_0155.jpg
    IMG_0155.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 627
Thank you, Frank.
Il try to make the car more nice.
But here in Germany it is very hard to get some information.

Attachments

• IMG_0135.JPG
    IMG_0135.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 380
I think the car is really rare. I have seen no other one than mine.
Are here in the forum some people driving the same car?

I think the car is really rare. I have seen no other one than mine.
Are here in the forum some people driving the same car?
I think they're quite rare outside of Japan. In Japan I'm not sure...
I do like the a lot. It's just.. different. Wilkommen, Michael! (i hope that's spelt correctly its been so long since I studied German)

Thank you so much fr your responses!!!.
I hope that i will find a guy who can help me finding some tuning parts for this car.

@ Max: perfectly right

There was one on E bay about a month ago, they wanted £1.395 iirc. Cheap enough I thought.:)
I got mine on Saturday off eBay. They wanted £1500. I didn't pay near that though. Best choice I made regardless of the roof needing repair it's the best micra I've owned. And I've owned 6 lol!

Hey guys!!!!

Sorry for my late response. I didn`t check this forum for some month because time was so short.
It`s great that there are so many are talking in this thread.

@ Andy_S: The new roof from my car is handmade. I don`t want the plastic original again. I`ve done this ca. one and a half year ago. I was in the garage of an upholsterer....a very fraky type of guy ;-) ......and he bulided the new roof and a new persenning. It was a very expensive present to the car. And to me. ;-) But for me it`s clear: I`ll never give this car away. and so the price was ok.

@MaxK11C: My one is not automatic.

@Bunny: Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!! Your car looks so nice. Great!!!!

I´ve got one more question: In winter I`ll paint the Cabrio new in original colour. And i would like to change the front bumper. I want to have a front bumper with included fog lamps. Is that possible?

Wish you all a nice weekend!!!

The classic car world is littered with shops that make custom and pattern hoods for cars, have a look in the backs of classic car mags

Back