1989 Nissan March Super Turbo

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Hello,
Just new to the site, tryed to register last time I owned a super turbo about 2yrs ago but couldnt but some crazy guy was talking about me on this site and my crazy rare active green 1991 march St, said I sold it for 2k euro or something but really got alot more than that.

Anyway enough of that! I live in Dublin, Ireland.JUst bought another ST in Japan . Seen it and you know yourself just had to have it.

She's Black, 77k kms, engine totally original, Nismo adjustable dampers, Momo steering wheel and I told they are now a collectable in Japan!

I want to keep it for awhile, but if somebody offers me the right money, I'll let her go.

I'll try and post up some pics now but if you don't see any PM me your Email and will send them on.

nice, don't thinkwe got many irish members though. And i think importing would be a fair bit? Good luck with the sale though :)

Yeah It was some guy that had a standard k10 with ST bits on it.
Costing me abit of cash but there a class machine.Some head turner, Had my green 1 at alot of the car meets over here and nobody new what it was and just laughed.But I showed them, a lad in a 95 normal 2litre celica challenged me.So at the start line some randomer comes and says "Your sure you know what your doin' mate?" I says "yeah come back too me when the race is over".So I got a bit bogged done taking off but as soon as she hit 4k and the turbo came on full boost I shot past him.It was a rush,I could hear every cheerin and I was only grabbin 2nd. the guy was raging,I know this cause he's a mate. . . . outcome . . . sold the car within the week

Haha Ive done the same with skylines at santa pod :) nice one!

Welome :)

Thats one of the reasons y i like the ST lol also the reason y i went towards the micra in general. lol PPl think thry r under-powered.

Cheers for the welcome,by yhe way how do put pictures up on the site cuz its saying I am not authorised.

Ed watched a few vids of the car. nice!

Yeah I was told about that one on ebay but that has 121k on it and think its 1990, the one I'm importing is 89' and has 77k done.

Back