backyard micra

CMF_ghettomicra

» CMF Member
yeh i thought the same thing but it scraped hardcore,and i want it so i can take ppl in the back,haha thats my mates blog,didnt know he put those shots up.tbh the guards ar pretty over the top but now theres no scraping :)

CMF_ghettomicra

» CMF Member
finally got some pics
before

Attachments

• 67649.jpg
    67649.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 28

CMF_ghettomicra

» CMF Member
im not getting arches :s and yeh it did come with a lock,i thought it was on all of them,all the micras ive seen around have them.des yours not have it?

CMF_ghettomicra

» CMF Member
RBLUV WROTE:

"ah sorry my mistake that mitch guy was, guna go any lower now?

yeh i want to go lower,depends how much more i am able to chop :p might just get the front down and see how it sits,or if possible,weld the ends of the springs onto the spring seat

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
ghettomicra WROTE:

yeh i want to go lower,depends how much more i am able to chop :p might just get the front down and see how it sits,or if possible,weld the ends of the springs onto the spring seat

you could grind the top of the shaft down so that the topmount sits lower GM, (and keeps the spring captive)
if you keep it slightly fatter than the thread and open the hole a little, it will always be stronger than the thread itself eh

Attachments

• 67669.jpg
    67669.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 30

CMF_ghettomicra

» CMF Member
wierd, try this and then select next/previous and if that doesnt work ill upload a couple onto here, just didnt want it taking ages for people to view the thread..

Back