Lou-doggs k11 micra..

Dont know if this is of interest to anyone, ive got a top mount intercooler kicking around thats off a starlet gt turbo, if anyones interested? dont want alot for it, hers a pic...

IMAG0365.jpg

Had a go at smartening the rocker cover up abit this morning was all mucky and annoying everytime i opend the bonnet it looked poo :/ bit of polish, sand paper and high temp paint later....

Masked up...
IMAG0386.jpg

IMAG0389.jpg

On the burgandy beast ;)
IMAG0392.jpg

IMAG0393.jpg

Just need to get that annoying heat shield on the manifold off...

Get that heatshield off! lol
Looks smart that does!
Halfords high temp "black"??
What did you use to polish it? surely that wasn't a hand job :p

i was going to take 5 mins to take it off when id done the cover but ive got work soon and couldnt be botherd to battle with the rusty bolts that are holding it on :/ just sanded it by hand mate but just use polish on your sand paper aswell works a treat but gets pretty messy so youve gotta do abit at a time :) its the meguires metal pilish in the green and purplish tub, mint! yeah just halfords high temp black! i was going to polish it but though id do it abit different..

Car sailed through the m.o.t luckily... only adviseries were discoloured indicator bulbs and heatsheild off backbox is rusting away :/ servicing the car Friday.. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz boring stuff but got to be done.

Car sailed through the m.o.t luckily... only adviseries were discoloured indicator bulbs and heatsheild off backbox is rusting away :/ servicing the car Friday.. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz boring stuff but got to be done.
Change bulbs.... Remove heatshields :p
Done? :D

Sound a bit stupid but i was just wondering how you did the centre console looks really good mate

I papermache'd it mate theres a little explination of how i did it earlier on in my blog page 2 i think :)

Not much progress on the micra at all recently did order my pressed plates today though should get them end of this week and had abit of a play sticker bombing a mates car last night haha heres a pic...

IMAG0411.jpg

Not much to update! got some wheel spacers so decided to try the wheels on tightend up! waiting on payday monday then the wheels will DEFINATELY go on haha.. just a few pics..

IMAG0445.jpg

Wheels werent straight.. fail
IMAG0446.jpg

IMAG0448.jpg

Cheers

Not been on here for a while, bought myself a new ride today! so sadly the micra will be leaving by the end of the week :( just like to say a big thanks to everyone and anyone that helped me out when i needed it!

Cheers, louis

Back