my micra...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Princess

Ex. Club Member
hi ya guys
well i got my micra
its a micra passion, 1 litre 16v and for a 1 litre its fast...
anyways i have modded it a bit, and all done on sunday.... with the help of my boyfriend brett and my mate ben...
any how i have sent piccies to james so nag him to put them up on the site :)
then let me know what you think

we did a lot for one day of modding, and its the only day spent on the little beast so far!!!

heres a list to give ya an idea...
sunstrip
new exhaust
centre console sanded and painted
rear view mirror sanded and painted
pedals fixed
gear shaft, gaiter, knob and surround fitted and replaced
the handbrake handle cut off (and bloody hell are they hard work to saw off!!!)
pink side lights fitted
engine tidy up
cleaned!!!!

good thing is we have done the work ourselves and not hired some lame garage to do it, because the pride i not in the ride but in your own input!!!

well at the end of the minth i should be looking at some 16's or maybe 15" alloys.... chrome....
lowering it
looking at modifying a delta 4 fiesta kit,,,
then i have to look at my ice install in a few months
got buckets to pay for, but cant get ahold of the money :(
and then recarpeting at the end of this month...

im proud of my little car because i know me and my bf and mate have put the input in...

ask james of rthe piccies lol

I'd take out the pink sidelights, my mate got pulled coz you can clearly see them on dipped headlights, 3 points later coloured lights aren't that funny

its ok sweets i never get caught, nor me bf, see police either turn lights off or full headlights on :p anyways i hate the police and dnt care... lol

urgh - sorry but that pink is minging - its just my opinion before you start crying and to be honest you wouldnt need to "hire" a garage to do any of the work you have - good to see you taking so much enthusiasm in it and im telling you for a fact one day u will get pulled for ur silly lights and then u will regret it - sods law! ALso dont be to cocksure of yourself because thats when u get bit in the bum - doesnt matter if you hate the police theyre not gonna go "oh she hates us so we cant pull her" then theres the fact ur car will gain even more attention if your planning on modding it - personally i hope you do get pulled becoz comments like that are just stupid!

RE: RE: my micra...

Pink Princess said:
its ok sweets i never get caught, nor me bf, see police either turn lights off or full headlights on :p anyways i hate the police and dnt care... lol

You haven't read what I put, sidelights are visible through dipped headlights and the police know about coloured sidelights and will pull you over because they'll see them through dipped headlights, but seeing as you never get caught I guess there is no issueo_O

Pink Princess said:

Its just as easy for them to pull you and ask you to put your sidelights on and they will give you a nice little pink slip for your licence and your documents oh and one to get them in the bin and put proper white ones in

ben go easy on her, shes just excited about the first cat (assumption i know) we was all the same and i agree that putting the work in yourself n matter how much gives you more pride in the car you own. i agree with the side lights, you probably will get pulled and on one of those days you think couldnt get any worse (trust me) you could just wire the side lights so they dont cum on with your main lights. or instead of having pink side lights you could just wire in some pink led's from behind your grill and put them on a switch. not a personaly fan of pink but whateva blows your hair back.

at the end of the day the car hasnt been caught, the police pulled my bf and saw his purple ones but sed nowt...

and im not so cocksure...

btw the exhaust was a big garage job, it was welded and i didnt hav an oxy acetylene cutter on me so we had to break the bolts, and how do you know the condition of my car?

anyways i do mechanics so i think i can most stuff on my own

and well do i look bothered that police will look more at my car because it will be modded
i was actualli prpoud of it and james loved it too
but then he hasnt got his head shuved so far up his own arse has he...

i thought if i came back and showed i had a micra, was modding that i might gain a bit of respect, but i dnt know i bothered coming back...

sorry james i tried but dont need this s***e, i can go to other sites and get some recognition, and respect and people accept people for whom they are and not be so friggin opinionated....

anyways i like the pink and thats all that matters... and do i say your car looks wank with the colour of it? no... some things are ment to be kept to yourself... learn some respect....

Just trying to help you on the lights and prevent you from being pulled and your bf was lucky to get off with nothing, not all coppers are like that

its not you i was mad at, dnt worry sweets, its someone else, thanks for what you are saying but i am aware of the consequences and i have y spare white bulbs in my glove box :)

I think she's taken enough stick in this thread guys, fair enough pink lights may not be the best choice, but it's her car. (If i'll be honest my sidelights are "ice white", eg 5 white LEDs and one blue one and with main beam on you can't tell). I like her car for the originality it shows (how many pink micras are there like that [outside of Japan before you say :p]).

As for the pink posts, maybe black would be more suitable, after all it is easier to read.

And I think its good to see girls modding K11s too, as we only have a select few in the MSC.

Just my £0.02.

James.

god ur so dumb at times woman!

You contradicted yourself in a matter of a few posts.

Pink Princess said:

then let me know what you think

and then you tell em to keep my opinions to myself hmmm no wonder everyone thinks ur so weird, im not gonna get into a petty debate but grow up girl, this isnt a forum for arguin, if you wan that go somewhere else, you asked for opinions and i gave them

i think with the remarks like 'i never get pulled' does sound a little stupid, the laws there for a reason and the police will pull you on it, you say at the end of the day your car hasnt been caught, well you have everytime you drive your car to get caught, and the longer you drive with those lights on the more likely you will get caught, someone mentioned that your car will be looked at more when its modified, and your responce was that your not bothered and your proud, the point they were making is that modified cars come under 1000% more scutany by the police, by having a modified car, you are agreeing for the police to pull you or a whim and check your car, because unfortunatly thats what happens. i think the first rule with a modified car is to have EVERYTHING legal, so when you do get pulled, you aint gona get bummed, your being very defensive against peoples fair coments,

'not be so friggin opinionated....' you asked what people thought and they told you, i didnt complain when people didnt like my car, but tbh people haven't been offensive at all to you here, they have offered you there opinions with and explanation, not everyone will like your car, alot of people dont like mine, but i dont get stressed about it, you say other sites will give u regognition and keep things to themselves, if you wanted us all the stand there and lie and say we love you car wen its actualy not to everyones taste, then you should have said so realy,its just not the way it works

James said:
I like her car for the originality it shows (how many pink micras are there like that [outside of Japan before you say :p]).

there is one around my way. A k11 thats been resprayed in pink.

Its your car Pink so do what you want to it, as long as your happy with it. Totally agree with what James said but Ben you really need to chill, not having a go mate but alot of your posts lately have just been.....well not the best to read.

The pinks not to my taste but its good that you're getting enthjusiastic about it and seem to be putting alot of work into it. Just chill out a little bit peeps!!! Keep us updated with the work. :)

well; ever since i joined this iste i have been argued at, now i just learn to argue back and not get upset, some can verify that too...
i have had so much ****e from sites about me being female, doing mechanics, welding, wanting to mod my car, accused of being all mouth...
its annoying after a while...

the exhaust took hours to get off, and we all have the cuts and bruises to show for it, it was spot welded on and rusted from the back box to the cat, now i got to replace the down pipe, but i aint complaining, what im saying is, i have done the work unlike some, i think ben has his done by a shop... i have the time, putting in the effort to do my car.,.. and i was proud...

i thought maybe you'd like it, but i wasnt expecting the lads to like the pink...
never mind...
btw bretts dads a copper....

I love pink really. :blush: :laugh:

As long as you're happy with it then why should it matter what others think. :)

lol... i dont know... im a very low person and hate to think i would be doing something wrong... if you understand.. but i love my micra... its sweet...

all i said was i didnt like the pink (my opinion which i am fully entitles too) tried to give her a bit of advice regarding the police (as ive just had a run in with them) and that it doesnt take a garage to put a sunstrip on and spray a few bits. I still said it was good to see her taking some enthusiasm and never said anything personal! Just the police thing was a really dumb thing to say and i didnt realise the exhaust was weldoed on as there normall bolted on. Anyway, didnt mean to reattle everyones feathers but you asked for opinions and i just gave mine. My car isnt too everyones taste and i dont go crying and start insulting everyone when people say they dont like it, fair do's!

Anyway id just like to add this in the wrong section

I'm with Ben on this one!

He was only saying to her about the light, and her ****ty responce to his help was uncalled for. He has a point also, that all that she had done is hardly garage work!! Ok, exhauasts are a bitch to fit, so well doen, but the rest :s!

Sorry guys, but i gotta defend Ben on this one, and also agree with him!

but the fact i have done the work myself means something... i aint saying what ive done so far is wow amazing but its a start for day1... jesus...
on sunday more will be done and then wen it comes to bodykits i will do it myself...

jesus, why do i bother on this site... only the few decent ones on here...

Pink Princess said:
but titch your a complete ***** anyway, always have been to me since i joined the site!!!!

ok ok, look girl, your moaning and whining about the site saying were being nasty to you etc etc. Were only giving advice! If you dont wanna take it fair do's. Look that was bang out of order and this topic has gone way out of line + its in wrong section :p . Why dont we just close the case and you carry on your way and see if you make it past your probationary period with your attitude, then come back and we will say told you so - fair enough?

oh and is the delta kit your contemplating fitting one of those windswepped ones? i.e. the one that is more to one side than the other? if you know what i mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back