K11 on barryboys

goldstar0011 said:
I only agree with one of their comments, many of us have mentioned it time and time again, green gaitors? NO!
totally agree! Andy at least put a god damn red matching gaitor and handbrake sleeve, it looks shocking in green!!!

Also I can see there point about a retro steering wheel looking out of place.

If you changed the front bumper for a deeper more rounded and lower at the sides or added a front splitter it would improve the side look of the car a lot too.

BEFORE:

image2%20before.jpg

AFTER:

Image2.jpg

Made some suttle changes and just look how it changes the side on appearance of the car, it flows much better now. Blended in rear splitter, made the front bumper deeper and smoothed the doors off.

Kev

Yep, as Arnold says, they really are that stupid.

Think that serves as a warning, if i EVER see my car getting pictures taken by some gimpy guy with a camera phone, i will be taking a mental note then checking BarryBoys frequently.

I try not to read the comments as they are that irritating.

59 bhp is more than enough said:
if ever saw someone taking pictures of my car and found out it was for barry boys id beat them into a pulp. bunch of pre pubescent childish morons.

I think saying that is just as childish.

I agree Alan, it is childish hence it being removed. Please stay on topic and we'll have no "i'll bet them up" talk on here. Thank you for your co-operation.

Hey Andy, be proud mate. Means more people get to see ur motor.

When I see these posts I always think "ohhh my cars been spotted" LOL

Being spotted is what it's all about, our cars may not be other peoples tastes but it got their attention, as said, any publicity is good publicity

well the comment about being proud to drive it. well i am. and would not be seen dead i a serria cotsworth two slow round corners and at my local car club at first they took the #### then came roundabouts and my respect was seen. pulled away from a scooby and a seat ibza owner did not belivie my engines was as small as a 1.3

i love barryboys :D they try sooo hard to take the mick lol, and they spend their spare time taking the mick out of other people's cars..... mmmm productive ;)

at least modders do something constructive like personalising their car where as barryboys spend their time being destructive by trying to get small amounts of pleasure by putting people down.

oh and note to barryboys: have you ever heard of WORK IN PROGRESS? dumbasses!

exactly, ive noticed they slate alot of cars that are clearly half finished, I mean, not everyone can afford to run two cars so they have to use a half modified car to get about etc

I bet mosta dont even drive nice cars either....

check there cars out there up on the site somewere i think some of them do drive pretty impressive cars as its been discussed before :D

but the point is, do hey expect everyone to drive posh cars cos they do...or do they think everyone is rich enough to afford a "faster" car?

they are a bunch of nobbies with no respect for thhe human mind.... they want everyone to drive arround in the same mundano crap that they drive around in.....idiots!!

Your attitude like this though is a mirror of their attitude towards modified car owners.

It's your hobby to modify cars, you enjoy it.

They don't, however, they enjoy slating them, why not just leave them to it?

antony_aiken said:
but the point is, do hey expect everyone to drive posh cars cos they do...or do they think everyone is rich enough to afford a "faster" car?

they are a bunch of nobbies with no respect for thhe human mind.... they want everyone to drive arround in the same mundano crap that they drive around in.....idiots!!

true,

modding should have nothing to do with the car, it should be all about the quality of work and the ideas. i'm interested in tuned cars but i don't care what car it is, could be a reliant robin :) seen one done up really smartly in purple, looked BAD!!

i think people who start with flash cars are missing the point.

but to be fair 95% of the cars on their are very poor quality of work, and very bad ideas.

But to be totally honest, at the moment there is nothing I would get other than a micra, until I could afford a quality new car.

There's nothing worth replacing it with 2nd hand of similar engine sizes and insurance costs

yep but they seem to have a thing against micras in general especially modified ones....

i bet they have never felt how nippy a 1.3 is or how mad an ST is or how easy they are to work on and how much of a challenge they are to mod...

and i will always have a micra, i have no reason for anything bigger, my boss drives a beamer that is nearly twice the length of my car and he is the only one in it! whats the point? i could still beat it off the lights cos its so loaded with electrical crap, and stupid 21" "sports" rims...

sometimes it would be nice to have a bigger car when i'm trying to shift things like body pannels etc but then i'd go for a land rover, and sometimes i want lots of people in my car, then i'd have a ford galaxy, and sometimes i'd like a faster car... but i'm working on that ;)

yep its mine.

the gators are going just time and cant be arsed lol.

Also there is a MSC sticker on my car on the back window. its on for deffo. The silver big ones kinda messed up when i put em on so i took em off.

Front Splitter is still to go back on. i cant de handle or de-lock my car as i need to get in if theres a battery died problem. Only the drivers side has the lock though, rest is de-locked.

am proud to be on Barryboys for second Time! :D

Octopus101006Corsa3.JPG

Notice it under the spoiler.
the idiot also called the pictures filename corsa the idiot haha

Don't see why we have to debate Barryboys and why we like micras everytime a micra is on there, it's just 1 of a thousand websites out there, they have their fun and we have ours. As long as you're happy with what you drive thats all that matters.

goldstar0011 said:
Don't see why we have to debate Barryboys and why we like micras everytime a micra is on there, it's just 1 of a thousand websites out there, they have their fun and we have ours. As long as you're happy with what you drive thats all that matters.

and BINGO was his Name-O

goldstar0011 said:

true... until one of them kickes in your passenger wing cos they don't like micras, and does £400 worth of damage....

its a bit like terrorists if they rant about blowing people up but don't actually do anything is that ok?

Alienfish360 said:
yeah, I'd rather them rant than do it :p

thats the problem lol some of them do... if you are told enough times that a car is pants then you start to belive it,

still if they leave my car alone then i don't care... oh and i'd like it if they didn't give me the finger and yell "f-ing micra" when they go past then i'd be happy :)

but dude. Somebodies opinion on a pants car is relative.

If you drive an Evo, BMW Z4 M Coupe, Impreza WRX STi, Ferrari 360, Lambo Murcielago, then yeah, a Micra is a totally pants car.

However, if you drive a reliant robin, metro, mini, corsa, nova, then maybe a micra is a decent car depending on taste.

It's all relative, good with the bad, some people will like it, some people won't, some people will extract the urine, if you can't hack people not liking it, then you're in the wrong hobby.

NeX said:
its a bit like terrorists if they rant about blowing people up but don't actually do anything is that ok?

Dude!
Thats a completly different situation.

As for them damaging a car, they enjoy slatting them, I highly doubt they're malicious to attack a car, if they did all the site would be doing it, the police would catch on a do something about it.
If you're worried about people looking at and damaging your car cause it's nicer then people might as well not start, it's the price we pay for modding.

"I think the fact that this arse-pilot drinks McDogballs coffee!

McDogballs is the funnist word for maccy d's ever LMFAO!

geesh! those were the days! however i did get rid of the green gatiors eventually.... when i scrapped it lol! and as for the first Barryboys Spot honestly WTF was i thinking with that spoiler lmfao!!!

geesh! those were the days! however i did get rid of the green gatiors eventually.... when i scrapped it lol! and as for the first Barryboys Spot honestly WTF was i thinking with that spoiler lmfao!!!
Times change, trends shift :)

Back