Autograss Class 2 micra step by step

the season has come to the end.

well this year ended last week and not to bad a year finnishing 2sc in the british championships
20-Picture%20003.jpg

11-Picture%20004.jpg

Speedle said:
congrats bob your doing the Micra lot proud!

what was the winner of the season driving?

a nova won the british series but a another micra (sv5) won the national championships.here's a pic of that race i was leading the race until i was given a black flag for a jump start which i didn't do and boy i let rip at the officials nealy got myself banned....lol
20-IMGP4936.jpg

Its an 1 3/4 su and i set them up myself but i do have it on the rolling road to fine tune it,but its never that far out,sometime a little lean up the top of the rev's around 7000rpm.....lol

its a very neat conversion, and a dead easy carb to work with rather than the stock carb, are there any cars out there still using the 1-3/4" SU, the last I can think of would have been the 1500/1750 Maxi and Allegro.

07 season has started

been out 3 times now with last years car which has been refreshed and going well,won all 6 races so far good start to the new season
6-SP032.jpg

11-SP117.jpg

rolling road

been on the rolling road again and found another 10 bhp @ wheels over last years car,thats a good result for me.
2-Picture%20462.jpg

20-Picture%20464.jpg

it could be a bit more because last year he put 1250kg of force on the rollers,and this year he put more on 1350kg

That exhaust looks mint! As for the inlet manifold, can you send me some close up pics of it. Also what carb are you using? Im looking into having motorbike carbs, but a manifold would cost an arm and a leg.

(add me to msn if youve got it please - [email protected])

Ryan.

hey bob,
just wondering how much it costs you to have your MA12 engines rebuilt and if you could reccomend somewhere

it all depeneds on how far you want to go,
what do you want doing.
i can rebuild an engine for about £300
but if you need more like rebore new pistons,skimming and porting re angled valva seats,balancing..
speak to Dave walker tel 01636 671277

08 K10 Racecar

Here we go again it time to start building a new car for next years season,I am going for a 2 door this time
21-Picture%20503.jpg

15-Picture%20502.jpg

I am removing everything thats not needed,every nut/bolt/bracket even had all underseal/paint stripped off back to bare metal by shot blasting etc..

This one will be the litest k10 ever.....

27-DSC00045.JPG

30-DSC00046.JPG

9-DSC00048.JPG

Yeah with nothing in it at all i bet its easier than you'd expect.

:laugh: that reminded me of my plastic pig!

Just read the whole thread, brilliant stuff!

The video surprised me too, i didn't realise how quick these cars can be....now if that was a road going micra...... :)

I'll follow your exploits in Awe!

i would be so tempted to start fabricating a transmision tunnel if my car were in that position.... (200sx k10 anyone?)

Back