autograss class 1 micra nats 2 and ecu help needed

i have a micra k11 998 class 1 autograss car with engine box and ecu loom plugged in. the car has a matching ecu and nats 2 system but all the wires to nats system were cut out off the doner car just leaving short lengths of wire. i've found several diagrams of nats wiring but not for the nats 2 that this car has can any body tell me how to wire up the nats 2 to get the car to run. buying a none nats ecu is not an option at mo':mad:

In all honesty, getting a non nats loom and ecu would be far easier and quicker than trying to figure out that mess. i would not even bother trying when there are so many non nats models around

In all honesty, getting a non nats loom and ecu would be far easier and quicker than trying to figure out that mess. i would not even bother trying when there are so many non nats models around

yeh true mate . got a non nats ecu and loom but the bastard thing still wont run lol. its firing and runs for a second or two then stops. hasn't been run for a long while and been stood with no oil in so could it be tappets with no oil in thats causing this ?

no, they,re solid tappets sam, are you sure its a non nats ecu ? (oblong shape)

yeh defo not nats ecu and i got loom off same car its just being a pain to start for some reason. battery's flat and wont even start with Leads from my road car. it turns over a few times starts to run rough for a second or two then stops again it keeps firing whilst starter button pressed till battery goes dead

Back