Are You Ready For This?

Look at this Micra, £5995, full rally Spec and Tuned!!!! Not mine, but lets have a debate on the Spec....

Egay:

Item number: 320425264471 (Y)

just put a normal link lol

sounds pretty good,

suspension and chassis sound like its from the NME Spec K11, pretty awesome, that gear box and engine management sounds good,

i wouldnt expect them to sell it for that much though.

for 6 grand i wouldnt want ma wheels off the floor and mad body roll like his picture shows! . dont see him gettin 6k. :D

it hink you've missed the finer points of rallying. You trying taking something with no body roll on a bumpy dirty stage. It'll shake its-self to bits. That's if you can sit in it long enough.

it hink you've missed the finer points of rallying. You trying taking something with no body roll on a bumpy dirty stage. It'll shake its-self to bits. That's if you can sit in it long enough.

(Y)

You need it relatively soft, if you have your suspension set at a rock hard setting you will transfer the energy on to weaker components.

Seems a nice bit of kit! price seems on par with what you'd pay for a decent 1400 car...

that seems like a resonable price, i mean the omex alone is about 1k then the roll cage fitted and the body seam welded and sprayed is maybe 3k wheels and tyres can be about 700

Back