ANYONE have throttle bodies?

Yes....not everyone is around on the forums all the time. I believe you can get them from Matt at the Rally place? I dont know of anybody else thats running them.

brilliant was jus interested to know thats all and what kind of power difference their is....id be wanting to get some for the 1.6 in the furture so wanted to know ether they'd have to be made up or redy to purchase

thanks

serious so id have to spend quite some cash for them throttle bodies then.....what i cant even get the basics like exuast : manifold, cat back..., ht leads, injectors, superchip, boost valve and other things like that???????????

:( :( :( x10000

Throttlebodies wise Matt only does them for the CG series engines and they require additional work to get them to fit, it's not a bolt on affair.

Most of the parts for the GA16's are made in the US, as the engine is more widespread and tuned out there. Hotshot do manifolds, although you can get cheaper stainless ones somewhere within the UK i think. Anything serious like cams, flywheels etc it's going to be from the states and can usually obtained from JWT, as they have a good range of performance upgrades. The car to look for is the Nissan Sentra 1.6.

Just remembered their engines have variable valve timing and I never got a difinitive answer from the Primera Owners if the cams were ok in the UK spec engines.

One up side is the dollar is good right now.

brilliant thanks for letting me know that :) il look out for the sentra but I really wouldnt have thought the primera engine was more so used out in the US. Didnt even think they were out on road there, shame I guess cause getting parts will be little longer. why couldnt it be like the k11 engine.

Any chance of putting a turbo/supercharger on the 1.6 like whats been used on the 1.3 k11's?

thanks

Back