• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Ant's micra

welcome to the wonderful world that is micra enjoy your stay mate

looks like a great base project mate subtle mods are the best mate

THANKS yh painted the inside, pained the front lights so fair.

mod's doin soon

OPEN MOUTH GRILL
ALLOYS
BLACK THE WINDOWS
SPLITTER
EXHAUST

hi

hi peeps just wonted to no the grill i got on my car now can i open month that one coz it has the black bit that is thinker then some grills.

i used to have a 1.3gx this colour ahh the memories, love the car mate cant wait to see your progress (Y)

Thats very clean that, i like the rocker cover!
de-bump strip it :)
Take your grille in to halfords or summet and they match it up? or something the colour of your car...

That looks a clean car..
The paint code & other info is on an aluminium plate riveted to engine bay firewall behind the drivers suspension turret.

Very nice and extremely clean micra you have there Ant, Also like those alloys do you have the centre caps for them?

im gonna have to pick up another micra in this colour, a lot of people might not agree but i think its the nicest colour (Y)

little update.
fitted Rev Counter, savege back box, electric windows, micra rear spoiler, lowering it this week
and blacked the rear windows.

i put pics up soon.

new lights

PICT0010.jpg

Ahhh so you are on here! I keep seeing your car on Sheppey, I even stopped next to it once to see if you had club stickers, but it was dark and I couldn't tell!

I couldn't believe someone had found the LED lights without the help of the club :D

James.

looks good mate (Y)

shameless plug but i have a very nice standrard exhaust with a nice trim on it for sale if you are inerested?

Ahhh so you are on here! I keep seeing your car on Sheppey, I even stopped next to it once to see if you had club stickers, but it was dark and I couldn't tell!

I couldn't believe someone had found the LED lights without the help of the club :D

James.

Yep they're my one ones :D

Back