[SOLD] 15" Enkei Alloy Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auzzam

Buy & Sell Member
Hi Guys and Gals,

I have recently had to get rid of my k11, and have stripped the wheels from it.

I have decided to offer them to the MSC forum which I have been a member of for many years before sticking them on ebay.

They are in ok condition with 3 out of the 4 tyres with good tread. Some of the wheels are scuffed the front more than the rear, understandable for the age . The alloys do fit the k11, however you will have to either have the centres 'bored' (if that is the correct term) for it to fit on the rear, or you can do what I have done and just remove these caps that go over the wheel hubs. I have had them on the car for 4 years and have had no problem from removal of the caps.

dsc00184ky.jpg

photo11b.jpg

photo5vj.jpg

photo4rli.jpg

photo31rq.jpg

photo21v.jpg

photo3fko.jpg

I am looking for £75 ono as I paid £200 just for the alloys a few years ago, I will try throw in the locking nuts if I am able to find them.

Collection from Walthamstow E17

please p.m me with any offers, and post any questions within the topic

Many thanks, and hope they go to a micra enthusiast much like my self

regards,

Auzzam

They are lovely wheels mate. The car is real nice also. I would love to take em but it is a bit far to travel for me. Any chance of working out a delivery cost to sheffield?

These a straight fit or need any adaptor rings fitted? Did you buy these new or second hand?

I used to own a set of these but the guy had buffed away the inside to fit but doing so he made the sit off at a bad angle!

Pepper

These a straight fit or need any adaptor rings fitted? Did you buy these new or second hand?

I used to own a set of these but the guy had buffed away the inside to fit but doing so he made the sit off at a bad angle!

Pepper

Hi Pepper,

nothing has been done to the wheels at all. I bought them of some body on the forum a while back.

All you have to do to get it to fit a k11, is remove these hub covers on the back wheels, thats what I had to do. Its a two minute job and they pop of with a screw driver. The wheels sit at a perfect angle and drive well.

hope that helps.

alternativley u can bore the centre of the wheels, however thats more costly and I found that by removing the caps on the back wheel hubs it fitted perfectly.

regards

auzzam

I want these wheels!!! I go to France at the end of august and so am down your way en route. I could possible collect if you could meet me somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back