South East: another meet is on the cards

danny1.0l

Ex. Club Member
hey guys another meet is on the cards ideas anyone as im useless at putting forward ideas because the last south east meet we had was brighton

so any ideas are welcome

danny1.0l (dan)

I'd be interested if it was further south west, I don't mind travelling, but on the western side of London would be a great help! Seeing as I'm stuck in south wales.

Luke.

There are also South West meets, we had one in Exeter area last year or the year before.

I'm up for a Brighton meet but maybe when its a bit warmer!

what ever guys im sure id be able to get to where ever we arrange with the help of a trusty sat-nav it would be good to meet new faces anyway

lets do this (but obviously when all this flipping snow lets up and drys off abit)

dan

I'd definately be up for a Brighton meet.

How about further west say Southampton? Would be just almost as easy for anyone coming round the m25, just come down the A3 instead of A23. Or prehaps just outside the m25 Guildford maybe?

What sort of thing do folk have in mind, meet and a chat, in the am buger for lunch in the way home, pub car park chat and lunch, all dayer with activites like the previous Brighton meet.

I've had car club meets at a great pub (The Seven Stars) on the A272 at Petersfield before, big carpark, good food and friendly service, meet early, have a natter, bite to eat and then a drive through the downs home?

I'd be up for a meet, im desperate to meet other micra users, get some tips n stuff!
I think Portsmouth/ Southampton is best for south as brightons to east.
Make a date in advance so i can get work off though.

Brighton isn't too east, it's a great location. Members on here have driven half the country to attend these so there's no such thing as too far, Road trip :D

I'd be up for anywhere really. They're always a great turnout and a great laugh

hey guys if we can do a brighton meet to kick start the year itll be a good start for the new members who need introducing to others and the MSC way of life on a sunday like last time. Those were good times with Ralph and the skyward bowling ball and james melting the car park with his skyline and pap29 the delboy wannabe trying to sell stuff out of a primark bag lol

Back