Angry thread, something you've just got to get out? Do it here.

davey1991

If its not scrubbing, its not low enough.
Much like the happy thread but opposite.
If your really angry tell us whats getting to you.
Keep the language clean though.

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

my neighbour makes me really angryyyyy grrgrrgrr

short version

shes just accused hubster of washing the paint off her lopsided shed thats 25 feet away from where my car is parked WTF grrgrr so was a blazing argument silly old bat that she is.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

my neighbour makes me really angryyyyy grrgrrgrr

short version

shes just accused hubster of washing the paint off her lopsided shed thats 25 feet away from where my car is parked WTF grrgrr so was a blazing argument silly old bat that she is.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Washing paint off? lol

Washing paint off? lol

yes stupid old bat doesnt realise that after all the snow thats been lying on her lopsided shed, dripping while meltin and all the rain has actually caused it grr these was just no telling her though grr she seems to think shes painted it 3 times this year its only feb :laugh::laugh::laugh: might i add we have been here nearly 2 years and never once has she been out painting it :laugh::laugh: hubster told her to stop buying cheap paint if its washing off from 25 feet away :laugh: Funny thing is though if hes washing the paint off which he isnt then how come the paint is still on the cars and the van and hes standing right at them :laugh:

TBH i think shes just peed my micra is older and a darn sight cleaner and shinier than hers :laugh::laugh:

sowwy il stop ranting now :blush:

shouldnt drink too much,,have you done the throttle boddie fix/cleanout??,,,,this made me angry,,so is part of this thread:grinning:

There's nothing at fault its just me going everywhere with my foot welded to the floor still probably getting 25 to the gallon but thats still not enough for me haha.

My room is full of everything in the house due to a wall being knocked down. GAH!

First I got ripped off by a doctor, then I lost my keys and finally I left my phone on silent mode and now I can't find it now matter how much I'd be ringing !!! grrgrrgrrgrrgrr

Having a Leaking Artery in my left leg....Doctors wont operate instead they give me a Compression hosiery to wear and looks like im a 1 legged football player.grrgrr

Living in the deep depths of the cornish countryside and having to drive 10miles just to get anywere grrgrr

Having no jobgrrgrr

Having to live on JSA for the time being grrgrr

Having size 13/14 feet and hate walking into shoe shops to get told they only go upto size 11/12grrgrrgrrgrrgrrgrrgrrgrr

Selling my old mustang grrgrr:down::down:

When parents dont listen to yougrrgrrgrr

thats it for febuary hahha:laugh::laugh:

"Oh hey there little Micra you must be small and insignificant so i shall proceed to pull out on you in my artic lorry!!!"
Pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep goes the most weedy sounding horn in the world!

I can put my Micra blog up yet i can't make a non-micra blog? Why would the membership effect that... GAH!!! Spent hours on project peanut and can't show anyone.

boy racers in sh#ty puntos who flash lights and can't overtakegrr

doing a £15 an hour shift, but only getting £6 an hour through agency:(

winning £2.5k on blackjack over 30mins just to loose it all in 60 seconds:doh:

im so angry i really feel sick!!

ok so round 2 from neighbour...

couple of days ago she got a 6ft pannel fence delivered... so shes been putting creosote on the side that would be facing our garden before putting the pannels up so she doesnt have to come into our garden to paint it :suspect:.

Today she came back with one of thos spray things for painting decking and decided to paint the other side while it was up :doh:

Went to pick the wee one up from nursery to find BROWN SPLODGES ALL OVER MY FRIGGEN CAR.

Had to keep calm cos my oldest was with me so i knocked her door and asked her 'would you liek to come and see my car' she laughed and said oh sorry did i get it over your car oh im so sorry. To this i was fumming not happy at all. The stupid old bat had her manky dish cloth in her hand and rubbed the flipping paint off arghhhhhhhhh
so ended in a blazing argument and she pushed me!! so she got pushed back, luckily i didnt go to town with her afterall she is 70!!! she was told to leave my car bleeping alone and get out of my drive way but she wouldnt do it and continued rubbing her manky cloth all over my car :doh::doh::doh: so the paint is off but with the grit and dust that was on my car its full of scratches probalbly :doh::doh:

im so angry all this over her stupid lopsided shed thats shes accused us of washing paint off grrgrrgrrgrrgrrgrrgrr

sorry had to let off some steam but im still fumming grr

(Y)(Y) cars all clean and no damage thanks to my lovely hubster :D so im all happy again lol still stupid though its got to this over a shed lol

love thy neighbour :laugh:

so.many.god.dam.application.forms

My hand hurts!

Oh and the fact this site is running painfully slow! Someone feed the hamster!

o out to the car take it out the car park ohh theres a puncture on the front wheel to match the puncture the other day so no spare get bike out the shed start cycling get to cycle track and then the rear dropout bends and the mech wraps round the cog too semi fix it but gears are still jumping then chain wraps round the cog again as the jocky wheel is snapped so 5 mile cycle witrh no gear change those is not fun :(

very angry:laugh::laugh:
because people better know everything you do on the net is used to make a profile of you to be used in evidence against you :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
so please dont get caught up in a "DONT TAZE ME BRO" situation:laugh: people just laugh about it:grinning:

oooo angrythread wohoo let some anger and frustration out, firstly 4x4 drivers who go no faster than 40 on a 60 road, stupid drivers that drive with fog lights on and its bleeding clear blue skys and no fog in sight, and this weekend was very expsensive :( got a 6 inch nail through my tyre saturday and now ma k11 looks stupid with a black steel, and about 7pm last night, great big dumper lorry full of 2 inch stones and no sheet came past and dropped a stone on my window and a mahoooooosive crack shaped like horseshoe, rant over

iTunes!

Spent the past 2 evenings ripping all my music from CDs to the laptop. Load up iTunes and it says it wont transfer cos they're in WMA format! :glare: Downloaded a wma > mp3 converter,it says i need to upgrade my DirectX to 8.1 or higher. So i download DirectX 9,re-try it and it STILL wont convert!

So i've spend the majority of today ripping the CDs again but straight into iTunes. Only down fall is,majority of my music is on CDs that i've compiled myself. Which then means iTunes wont recognize the song titles/names so i've gotte manually rename every song! Thats if i choose to rip those CDs as i really cba at the moment!

got to fling this in the "goes anything" section,,as i feel - or dont feel any real steam being let of
and maybe Mr dibna would show us some more steam letting:grinning::grinning:

the driver in front drives very slow when you're in a rush.

(quote -----got to fling this in the "goes anything" section,,as i feel - or dont feel any real steam being let of
and maybe Mr dibna would show us some more steam letting:grinning:----qoute)

rush,,,,,,,,,,,dont lose your licence in a hurry!
that sign you got the honda riding the nissan ,gets me angry DATSUN THE ORIGINAL KING!:grinning::grinning:

Nissan was nissan in way war then it made ammunirion for the japs! Then through bad press they changed to datsun only to swap back to nissan like 30 odd years ago!

When u pay for a uni course and half the lessons ur sent to the library to get stuff from web which i could do without blimmin paying out

Nissan was nissan in way war then it made ammunirion for the japs! Then through bad press they changed to datsun only to swap back to nissan like 30 odd years ago!

When u pay for a uni course and half the lessons ur sent to the library to get stuff from web which i could do without blimmin paying out

Back