Angry thread, something you've just got to get out? Do it here.

Damn japanese cars rusting at the slightest hint of moisture making bolts impossible to undo!

Being told by my MOT tester that my car doesn't have a hope in hell of passing, or even surviving another week. And having to wait until next week to be able to pick my new car up :glare:

Some cow in a Kia 4x4 cut me up on a roundabout and forced me into the curb. Mullered my 2 near side wheels. Just had them refurbished and powder coated. Gonna be expensive :(

Some cow in a Kia 4x4 cut me up on a roundabout and forced me into the curb. Mullered my 2 near side wheels. Just had them refurbished and powder coated. Gonna be expensive :(

What an absolute cow :glare:, I had that happen to me when I had my Fiesta. Brand new set of Wolfrace deep dish alloys, 2nd day I had them, and some woman in a 4x4 coming the other way on a country lane forced me into the curb. Lucky I didn't end up in a ditch grr

That fact that there are no ARP M8x1.25x40 black oxide bolts in the UK and I need 6 for my clutch!

Royal effin mail, paid 18.00 postage to send the spoiler purpleone bought off me. And never received it, on the phone i go tracking it down bein put through 5 different offices and finally one called back saying they cant find it and all they can do is give me refund, never using royal mail again :(

Royal effin mail, paid 18.00 postage to send the spoiler purpleone bought off me. And never received it, on the phone i go tracking it down bein put through 5 different offices and finally one called back saying they cant find it and all they can do is give me refund, never using royal mail again :(

Royal Mail don't know their a-hole from their earhole (won't let me have the whole word :laugh:)

Facebook ####-takers grr. I'm sorry, but if you're going to take the #### out of me because of my car and my job, at least do it in person so I can punch you in the face. At least I actually have a decent paying job so I don't have to scrounge off my parents and friends, and am soon to have a decent fast car, which is much more than what you have :glare:. And then when I actually end up proving my point, you block me, and then take every precaution to avoid me. Very mature

having some ### in a polo with his mate laughing at me at a set of lights where it goes into 1 lane so i smoked them into the past!!!!!!

Just think what they are thinking "Crap. I just got beaten by a girls shopping car."
Satisfaction awaits.

Bloody mother####ing ####### kids driving cars like they're in a video game, playing with other road users and padestrians lives, I had to back off just incase someone thought I was apart if it, still caught them up later, little ####ers need to grow up.

And tailgaters who tailgate for fun, I was at the back of a small queue of cars all driving nicely, a little over the 50mph speed limit, but certainly not excessive, and all nicely spaced apart, then I had this yob bombing it from behind after a roundabout braking and immediately tailgating, we're all still nicely spaced and slowely accelerating out from it at 30mph, at 40 this car behind gets even closer, at 50 they get right up behind I couldn't see the headlamps, which is quite a feat as my tailgate is rather low. But I had family onboard and had just come from the hospital so I'm in no mood for games. So I gradually slowed down to 40 then 30, then 20 with a few indicator flashes while doing so, they had plenty of time and room to overtake especially as cars infront are long gone now, but still stood inches away from my bumper. So I stayed at 30mph for the next couple of miles with them slowly backing off so I speed up a little, I'm in no rush so I'm happy going slow if it ####es them off more than tailgaiting to me does, until we get to the dual-carriage way then I booted it.

Tailgating still ####es me right off, I've lost relatives due to tailgaters not being able to stop in time, so I see and treat every tailgaiter like they're holding a loaded gun at my head, which is pretty much what they're doing. It's just I've never really experienced it in any other car I've been in other than the micra. Which is one of the reasons why I'm moving on from them.

Stupid office woman moaning at me cause im going home, I've been at work whilst she's been tucked up nice and cost in bed so she can #### off and do so work for a change

Back