Alloys - what colour

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
I have some alloys on the way, got loads of ideas for the colour need help choosing.

option
1: silver
2: gold
3:white
4:black with chrome lip
5:black with red lip
6:red
7: fluorescent orange (possible colour scheme)

Anyway here's a pic
640pxIMGP3301.jpg

I'd personally keep those silver, or as they're not my taste, just replace them for a different style

id change em but if i was to keep em id referb them silver or fluorescent orange purly for the fact people would see you coming XD . still scrap em though :)

I'm not scrapping them lol, I know they aren't great but they're all I can afford right now. Getting wheels to fit a micra is almost impossible due to the stupid centre bore so I've had to go for clio wheels again.
I thinking pink may be a mistake lol

naaah, wheels are easy to get for a micra. they are the same fitment as honda's....... piece of the preverbial.

Tried hondas, vw, rover etc, perfect fit apart from won't sit on the hub properly and I don't wanna bore them out any.

As is often said on this forum there's not enough practical work, I spent over an hour in a scrap yard swapping wheels around trying to find some that fit and renault are the only other wheels that fit no problem

It's kinda dark grey although nissan say it's blue

Ok gold is looking good for me right now, here's an scooby rim for you all to look at and picture on a micra
goldrim.jpg

Back