What colour for my alloys?

Needing some input guys n gals for a colour for my alloys :) Apologies for quality of colours/images, I'm not a gimp expert and its the best I could do. Gives an idea though..........
First Contender SILVER
IMAG0374_zps41dda432.jpg

Next Contender WHITE
whitealloys_zpsb7775daf.jpg

Finally ANTHRACITE/GREY
greyalloys_zpsece8da14.jpg

If anyone has any other ideas then please feel free to share :D Thanks y'all

I was all for the anthracite but the more I look at the white the more it grows on me. White wheels really do suit a red car but keeping them clean is a bit of a sod :(

The grey is pretty sick, I reckon it'd look well nice with a metallic finish too!
If they do end up in the grey/anthracite which is looking likely it will defo be metallic. Whats peoples views on bronze? Unfortunately I cant come up with a decent shade in gimp :(

If they do end up in the grey/anthracite which is looking likely it will defo be metallic. Whats peoples views on bronze? Unfortunately I cant come up with a decent shade in gimp :(

still prefer the Grey :p
but...this sort of colour...perhaps darker?
MicrAdebronzewheels_zpsb1c13fad.jpg

I also use Gimp BTW ;)

Right then, resurrecting an old thread, rather than starting a new one, cos it's pretty much the same thing.
Fancying a bit of a change again :rolleyes: and, as the mini rims have a bit of a dish/lip I was thinking of maybe polishing the lip and adding a colour to the centre
bese5esa.jpg

Not this colour but it's the only
pic I could find of polished/painted wheels like mine.
Was thinking maybe a dark gunmetal?
Thoughts please :D
Thanks y'all ;)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Polished rims need polishing every week really, and not used in the winter. Those Mini wheels look fantastic on your Micra, they're a bit lost on in a Mini's arches.

Polished rims need polishing every week really, and not used in the winter. Those Mini wheels look fantastic on your Micra, they're a bit lost on in a Mini's arches.
I discovered that with the minilites :(
Worth the effort though.
Thanks for that 1275 :)

Also, I would be polishing more of the rim than on the wheels above :)

I was thinking this with my new wolf race alloys, black with a polished lip but a lot of effort and as stated need to polish all the time haha, they golden/bronze atm so i'm going to stick em on, they might look good with the silver kind of like a silver Scooby with gold wheels :)

Awesome job Jen ;) There is NO WAY I can leave them silver now! It's just deciding on what colour........... :confused:

Back