brake colour

babyboom

Ex. Club Member
right guys and gals, as most of you know this is my car (see pic) so now that i got the alloys a fortnight ago i now need to paint he brakes, well i was thinking silver to go with the colour of the car - green n silver, well my pal says i should do them red (like most cars) to break up the whole green n silver look

so im lost now, do i paint them silver or red???

Attachments

• IMAGE_00114.jpg
    IMAGE_00114.jpg
    330.5 KB · Views: 210
green or gold are not on the colour options, its not going gold cos i done this to my pals rover 220 gti when he painted his wheels gold, so hes been waiting for a time to get me back, plus i can only get dark green in the hammerite paint not light green

ps. yes he is a rangers fan lol

Attachments

• IMAGE_00116.jpg
    IMAGE_00116.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 203
babyboom said:
green or gold are not on the colour options, its not going gold cos i done this to my pals rover 220 gti when he painted his wheels gold, so hes been waiting for a time to get me back, plus i can only get dark green in the hammerite paint not light green

ps. yes he is a rangers fan lol

haha class mate, mon the hibees :D

tbh micra calipers are so small i dont think it would be worth it, if anything black would be better as it wouldnt make them stand out and scream LOOK IVE GOT TINY BRAKES lol. the same goes for other small cars, unless they are uprated brakes it just aint worth it imo

whats wrong with small brakes? the whole point in painting them is to prevent rust,if you want to colour code them do it!

its a micra at the end of the day people dont expect much anyway.it just shows you have a nice tidy car that you look after

Back