advice please :)

Stani1029

Club Member
ok its another car insurance one. the insurance when i got an online quote for my turbo micra come out at £750 ish. which i accepted, the next day i hit a pedestrian (not my fault as he was under the influence of alcohol) then the next day the insurance emailed me saying there was a problem that because the online quote never had the BHP figure of the car then it wasnt correct. so once they knew an approx bhp figure the price shot up to just under £2000, which i wasnt happy with. they thought about it and let me have it at the original cheaper price and put it down to an online error. now i had another accident in another car and seperate policy (once again not my fault) so i decided to tell the micra insurance to keep things sweet. with this added on a re-quote was done at the original higher price which im not paying as it was there mistake in the first place. so i was told i can take on much higher payments near the £2000 mark or pay off the £750. i decided to cancel the policy and pay off the £750 cause they said i would get the money back if no claim is made by the third party. upon reading my documents it states that they will not refund any money wether a claim has been settled or not. so should i tell them to #### off?? :)

thanks!

Back