• I have taste and think it's nauseating

Votes: 30 76.9%

• Total voters

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-13533169,00.html

I have to I'll be HATING that! - it's the work of the devil

1195518.jpg

if you've ever brewed your own beer, when you open the can of wort, it smells and tastes exactly the same as marmite, absolutely minging.

....and theres the new jar smell....you know, the waft you get when you open a new jar and the smell escapes after being cooped up in the jar for so long lol:sick: :sick:

yes the yes vote is from me. we eat a lot of congee which is mixture of rice+meat+nice herbs+flavourings+boiled water. when it is mixed with marmite its very beefy and quite tasty. im not saying all chinese eat like me but i guess i like it because i have been eating it since i was young.

hope no one is going to throw up after reading this.....

Theres not enough words in the world, to describe how bad Marmite is...

Marmite is Badong* lol

* bad + wrong = badong (off Kung-Pow if anyone has seen it)

Marmite is lovely!

I used to have it in a drink as a kid - couple of spoons of marmite plus some hot water! I tried it again last year and wasn't too pleased with it though lol!

But yeah, Marmite on toast! :love:

I agree with you rallybunny, Marmite is a savoury thing, and just shouldn't go in a dessert!

Still really nice when used properly though, you lot don't know what you're missing :p

lol pumpkin pie? bread and butter pudding? carrot cake? lol im trying to think of more erm...

I know when I'm beat. LOL

Except Marmite isn't sweet at all, carrots, pumpkin, and even bread and butter can be considered sweet ;)

James said:
Marmite is lovely!

I used to have it in a drink as a kid - couple of spoons of marmite plus some hot water! I tried it again last year and wasn't too pleased with it though lol!

James was that not that bovrilly stuff

this stuff makes me physicaly sick...... even the smell makes me wrech

although my brother east bucket loads of it....:glance:

dunno... its horrible... a yeast extract?........

you just have to ask yourself....... "WHY?"

Marmite !!!! I Used To Hate The Stuff Untill I Was Told I Was Putting It On Bread /toast Wrong Lol You Are Only Supposed To Put A Light Layer Of Marmite On The Bread When Ya First Start To Eat It Then You Become Imune To The Stuff And Ya Start Ta Really Love It And Put Tones On Ha Ha Ha Very Nice Lol, Anyway Some People Hate It Because They Were Subjected To A Lot Of It At First Which Was Disgusting For Me Too Lol Untill My Wife Made Me Try It And Mmmmmmmm Lol : 0)

i love marmite on crumpets!! now thats the daddy!! we yorkshire folk are men!! we eat and drink manly things like dandylion and burdock!! mmm now thats a mans drink crushed plants!! :D

but anyway as for the dessert!! it made me feel sick thinking about it!!

i cant eat it, look at it or smell it, makes me feel sick even thinkin about it :( the rest of my family love it tho:glare: i do think im adopted lol

James said:
Marmite is lovely!

bovril was better for drinking dude

but tommo says yes to marmite dessert

wilsonian said:
yeah... moaning, head aches, wrong directions on long jouney's LOL.

Joking girls ;) :p

grr grr grr i never get head aches, and I hardly moan, so I dont know who you're talking about here.

Back