Down with stick thin!

That's fantastic news! :)
My missus is a size 10-12! Mmmmm... curves! *drools*

-Jamie

haha, yeah my missus is a size 12 and i hate it when she says she's fat. I bloody annoys me.

I know my sisters friend is like a size 18 and she's happy with her size. She doesn't need to keep going on silly diets and isn't bothered.

think my gfs size 8 maybe even 6 (not stick thin, shes not v. tall at all)...

just rite for me ;)

not going to say what i call fat as it will offend ppl on here no doubt but 10-12 is all good normally :)

About time, women are supposed to have a curvy figure, perhaps this will help stop the rise in eating disorders and depression amongst children.

sonic said:
About time, women are supposed to have a curvy figure, perhaps this will help stop the rise in eating disorders and depression amongst children.

with all the magazines/etc n that? yeah i doubt it lol

Is it just me but who likes the 60's hour glass style of a woman? slighty large hips, nice thighs etc. no ribs showing through.

wilsonian said:
Is it just me but who likes the 60's hour glass style of a woman? slighty large hips, nice thighs etc. no ribs showing through.

No it's not just you, all I can say is Marilyn Munroe, what a figure and she was a size 16 and only around 5'5" tall.

was she a size 16? Really? Christ she carried that very well :)

I get tired of hearing people winge about their size etc when if they look into it a bit more i'm sure they'll find a bloke who loves that size...

In a way this is gd but also, this is a form of discrimination, which isnt good. If lasses want to be thin let then, its there life. Saying people which are thin, cant walk down the cat walk, is like saying "fat" people cant walk down the street.

Too thin is horrible, i cant believe girls dream of looking like that, and it's also a major health risk to themselves!

I'd like to say. Any size of girl is fine, but if they get so skinny that they have health problems (or fat) then it's obviously a health issue!

I wouldn't like to say tat Skinny girls are horrible because they aren't! Niether are fat girls... they're all good!

I just prefer my girl! ;)

-Jamie"not picky" Gti

bigger is better, it annoys me when a certain ne girl i know bangs on about how fat she is when she isnt and even if she is then thats kool !!!!

Those models are disgusting, i'm glad they've finally put a stop to it. How many girls do u think have died trying to be like them. :(

Ems said:
Those models are disgusting, i'm glad they've finally put a stop to it. How many girls do u think have died trying to be like them. :(
That's not very nice... they might be skinny but that's a bit militious!

wilsonian said:

And more on the way :(

Not many girls manage to overcome an eating problem once it's taken over their mind. It's sick that the press etc actually thought being that thin in the first place was attractive. What is so attractive about having no boobs, no waist, no flesh!! And it can cause women to become infertile, let alone the whole list of other things.

if women want to kill themselves tryin to look like pencils that is their own dumbass faults. i wna b better looking just like everyone else out there and do you see me on a suicide mission?!

Don't really find women who are stick thin attractive either, seeing ribs and things like that is a put off.

Now a women with curves.

GF is a 8-10 but like rless gf, she aint that tall. She just perfect :p

hmmm ....we had this discussion yesterday paul about the lipo lol

fact is tho im not happy with myself whether ppl think im fat or not just to feel comfortable, happy and healthy I get quite down about my weight...usually after iv read magazines its just they way they media has moulded young girls into thinking this I dont no y i worry why should i give a crap if ppl think im fat but fact is i do I wish I could stop worrying and just acceppt that ppl take me the way i am.

I dont think girls bigger than me are fat i just think myself fat if that makes any sense lol and i will continue to be unhappy till i lose another 12lbs but iv hit a bit of a brick wall at the mo motivation wise and having my routine upset and not being able to get bk into 1.

Im so happy that milan have done this tho as I heard a little girl saying to her mate the other day do I look fat in this dress! now that is just wrong!

seriously i could blart on for hours on this subject but i wont. in my eyes weight isnt an issue. im not gonna drop the "its whats inside that counts" line because thats just common sense. but, i have to admit ive always been a fan of the curvy figure :D :D :D

JamieGti said:
That's not very nice... they might be skinny but that's a bit militious!

I didn't mean that in a horrible way, i meant it in a totally don't agree with it way. Hope that helps.

Gemma85 said:
iv hit a bit of a brick wall at the mo motivation wise and having my routine upset and not being able to get bk into 1.

thats just cuz you keep eating :p you look fine the way you are

im fluctuate between a 14 and a 16, and my boobs are just huge

but if you dont like me, dont do me ;)

I like my women between 10 and 14(not age wise) skinny is not nice, more so with bones showing. but if people want to look like that, let them i say.

You always have to mention Boobs, I could mention how Phat my soilder is but theres more to life than just boobs. :(

Anyway back on subject. Gemma - what we were talking about yesterday is different to this. we were talking about cosmetic changes, while I'm trying to point out the issue with most women thinking their over weight when their not.

I think we should have more women on the cat walk like that church girl, you know - not miss twiggy.

Ems said:
I didn't mean that in a horrible way, i meant it in a totally don't agree with it way. Hope that helps.
Nah, it's ok... I have a friend who is really skinny. I just found it offencive a little. I'm just being silly, forget me!
im fluctuate between a 14 and a 16, and my boobs are just huge but if you dont like me, dont do me
That's bound to grab some of the guys in here's attention! :p

You'll be fighting them off! :laugh:

-J

wilsonian said:
You always have to mention Boobs, theres more to life than just boobs. :(

Anyway back on subject. Gemma - what we were talking about yesterday is different to this. we were talking about cosmetic changes, while I'm trying to point out the issue with most women thinking their over weight when their not.

I think we should have more women on the cat walk like that church girl, you know - not miss twiggy.

agreed only cos I have none lol

we were talking about my weight issues 2 aswell as cosmetic surgery

I love charl she is so down to earth and normal she is one of the few good influences (weight wise) in the music industry

i think women should look like women, and anyone should be happy with themselves. If you can't love yourself - you've got a big problem. I weigh 23 stone and i'm perfectly happy, its just a few idots that have a problem.

And as for these celebrity magazines, they should be banned. They're very harmful. When your living in a society when children younger than 10 are becoming anorexic, you know you have a major problem. There was a very good interview with Ann widecombe in the metro on tuesday along a similar theme.

Gem - i know what you mean - some women think "things" can be made smaller, larger etc etc but I wouldn't call you over weight.

I think things like Heat and Bliss and Just 17 all give this problem. They should be using models that look like women, not like they've just come out of a Jap POW camp!

I mean you're never going to get rid of the "weight" issue but at least when a young lass looks at the cat walk she'll see a size thats "normal"

That's bound to grab some of the guys in here's attention!

The garden path comes to mind here.....

I care more about a girls personality than her pysical state, if she's unhappy with it I will support her no matter what but not as far as being unsafe, I've learnt alot about diet and exercise when dealing with my own weight issues and there are so many myths thats people follow which just lead to health issues in later in life.

As for the stick thin girls, are any of them happy in life and if have yet to meet or hear of a man finding any of them attractive (menatally or physically).

Gemma85 said:
agreed only cos I have none lol

we were talking about my weight issues 2 aswell as cosmetic surgery

I love charl she is so down to earth and normal she is one of the few good influences (weight wise) in the music industry

what you mean you have non!! :O youa lready know what i think of you :p but like i said you wont listen till your happy in yourself..

the problem is womens magazines!! when there zooming into 30+ year old celebs and ringing there celulite! jesus yes they have a few wrinkles so what its called nature! the thing is its going more into men aswell now.. got to have the stomach the abs the shoulders lol in the end no one will be happy with there looks!

anyway i dont find kate moss/ vistoria beckham/ niomie camble attractive in the slightest.. alright if they ran at me naked saying take me now id have to oblige but there nowhere near the top of my list :unclesam:

brought some new jeans today, DAMN im in between 38 and 40 waist AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ill never get in a magazine lookin like this

*rolls eyes*

my theory is, if someone doesnt like me, its there problem.

Layla said:
thats just cuz you keep eating :p you look fine the way you are

but if you dont like me, dont do me ;)

i think i speak for every male the right side of hetrosexuality when i say these words...

prove it!...lol
:wasntme: :wasntme:

my girlfriend was size 18......but she had lost...get this...8 stone in less than 2 years...and was still getting thinner.. not cos of cosmetics. but because of an opperation she needed that they wouldnt do untill she was a size 10.....now if thats not the world going mad then i dont know what is?

but stick this is discusting, if i wanted to see skeletor i would go and watch heman on cartoon network.....
but then its your bodies..

antony_aiken said:
if i wanted to see skeletor i would go and watch heman on cartoon network.....
LMFAO!!! :D

I must agree, stick thin really doesn't push any buttons with me, if a girl is like that as normal then thats fine, but all this fasting to the point of making themselves sick to get down to those sort of sizes just isn't natural. My two cents.

James :)

I'm not too fussed about weight to a certain extent. I may offend a few people here but what the hell... If a woman is fat cos she eats too much then its her own stupid fault and she shouldn't be so greedy. If they're happy with it then fair enough, but I know that I wouldn't be, but thats just me. I'd hate not been able to walk properly and having chaffing thighs after walking down the street... lovely!!! They can't say I wana be thin and do nothing about it, thats even more stupid. I'm lucky enough to be able to eat what I want and not put weight on, but thats partly due to the fact that I go to the gym 4 times a week and keep myself active. If a woman is just slightly overweight then thats her choice whether she wants to be slim or not. I would never go for a fat woman whether they had the best personality in the world or not, but someone would, somebody for someone and all that. I don't really like stick thin but I would prefer that to a fat bird, I think slim (but not slim off the forum, what a legend lol) but not skinny is ideal, thats my preference, people's preferences are different so stop worrying about it, and if you wana change do something about it. Just know that most men do not like stick thin women lol.

Back