Who hate mondays??

tse_adam

Micra Attitude
any of you work office times like 9 till 5 from monday to friday? if you do then dont you guys just hate mondays?!

you play hard on sat, dont sleep until late then suddenly you gotta sleep early for monday's work. get up at 7:30am, get to work and feel like S*** and very lazy to do any work.

especially i went down to the beach yesterday and it just got me into this chilling mode! haha
Friday on the other hand feels like heaven, no one does any work. we could do anything we want and we finish early! woohoo

is everyone like this or am i just a bad office worker? probably both! hehe

Thread moved

Everyone hates monday's unless they're sad and love office work! The worst thing about it for me is it means its 5 days until i'l see ems again, and that i've got 5 crap days coming up. You usually hate mondays even more if your weekends are great.

i work mon til fri 9 - 5 but aint an office worker as such, havin said that i am in the office quite alot recently but stil its a chore getting up on a mon then working the day thru

i can never be bothered to do anything n i'm suposed to be healthy n teach exercise - not the best image to portray!! Oh well wot a shame eh!!

Arnold said:
Thread moved

oops :doh: sorry!

you can tell how bored i am in the office at this precise moment, clicking on NEW POST every 5 minutes to see if anyone reply in any of the posts. :blush:

i already cannot for the weekends to arrive. some of my colleagues will be off to various places for holidays for up to a month and im gutted. i have only just started so i am entitled to only 10 days of paid holiday until 31/12/06!!

###### :alien:

tse_adam said:
you can tell how bored i am in the office at this precise moment, clicking on NEW POST every 5 minutes to see if anyone reply in any of the posts. :blush:

PMSL - i'm doin that 2 - you can tell am not used to in the office and that i aint got any work to do (either that or am extremly gud at skivingo_O !!)

It doesn't bother me just now as I am on holiday from college for another 6 weeks. The joys of student life. Its actually really boring being honest.

tse_adam said:
oops :doh: sorry!

i already cannot for the weekends to arrive. some of my colleagues will be off to various places for holidays for up to a month and im gutted. i have only just started so i am entitled to only 10 days of paid holiday until 31/12/06!!

###### :alien:
Yep I do the same, and I've just come back off a weeks "JAE Recovery" holiday!!

I'm going away again in 3 weeks for 2 weeks, wooo :D

You're all gits, you and your holiday!! I have 2 days off left until the end of the year, and there's so many things i want to do!

Make the most of it, i really wish i was in your shoes.

James said:
I'm going away again in 3 weeks for 2 weeks, wooo :D

you certainly know how to make people feel jelous dont you James, my hols aint til 2nd last week in sept - n god i need them at the min!!

Arnold said:
You're all gits, you and your holiday!! I have 2 days off left until the end of the year, and there's so many things i want to do!

Make the most of it, i really wish i was in your shoes.
That's because you've taken like 20 weeks holiday already this year :p

scottish-sr said:
It doesn't bother me just now as I am on holiday from college for another 6 weeks. The joys of student life. Its actually really boring being honest.

god damn students! lol

when i was one i used to hate it as well and my dad used to tell me, just wait till you start work one day then you would know how good being a student is.

and damn i wish i was a student again.......:doh:

lol well i dont really care.... ive been off since about the end of May, and im not back at uni till September :) lol i work weekends so i dread that :)

i neither like or dislike mondays, i work alternate shifts, somedays i could be working monday morning or monday night and theres days like today....when im off day and night

I work sunday-thursday, 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm alternating shifts, the only one I really hate is sunday 2-10, mondays are just another day.

Back