• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

A new begining. Bike carbed Super S.

Havnt updated this in awhile. Headgasket did go bang but I am 90% in the process of replacing with a nice metal elring gasket.
Also sold the starmags and got these wellers. They did come in white but I got them refurbished in dark metallic grey. I think they look amazing! Just need to get some nankang 175 50 13 tyres on them.

Before
1391861_691072367572232_2055744198_n_zps6b602198.jpg

After
P1050974_zps1a092577.jpg.html

P1050974_zps1a092577.jpg.html
P1050974_zps1a092577.jpg

This is what they will look like minus the weller sticker on the centre cap and tyres.
P1050975_zpse2cc7472.jpg

I am still considering getting the pin stripping done to make them look even more orignal. My ones came with two red lines around the out side but I have also seen alot come with one red and one blue. Also considering putting some orignal weller stickers on the wheel itself like they came out the factory with.

Got this steering wheel for the car. Its a rare 80s momo since I am going for the period look for my car to keep it retro. Hence why I got the wellers.
_12_zpsae514c1a.jpg

Also car has been lowered to hell. I cant fit my show under the front bumper, also managed to tuck 7j 0et wellers in my front arches with some cambers I saw its perfect fitment. Stance init!

P1060125_zps64078838.jpg

P1060126_zpsfe6dc75a.jpg

P1060127_zpsb32619a3.jpg

Also more updates. I got a feature with stance culture due in January which will be exciting and some advertisement for the MSC ;).

Got this steering wheel for the car. Its a rare 80s momo since I am going for the period look for my car to keep it retro. Hence why I got the wellers.
_12_zpsae514c1a.jpg

Also car has been lowered to hell. I cant fit my show under the front bumper, also managed to tuck 7j 0et wellers in my front arches with some cambers I saw its perfect fitment. Stance init!

P1060125_zps64078838.jpg

P1060126_zpsfe6dc75a.jpg

P1060127_zpsb32619a3.jpg

Also more updates. I got a feature with stance culture due in January which will be exciting and some advertisement for the MSC ;).
Looks really nice mate. Need to get some daytime photos! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks really nice mate. Need to get some daytime photos! ;)

I do indeed! Honestly amazed with how low I can get it.

List of some more parts I need.

Corsa B front coilovers (so I can run safer setup)
New polo 6n rear coilovers as mine are naffed.
NRG tilt/flip boss.

After that it will be ready for this years show season! Im planning on doing very minor arche rolling nothing extreme as I dont want to ruin the shell. Mainly so I dont scrape. I strangely want to go even lower though.

I thought my old super s was low but this one is 1 1/2 inches lower and I got more to go.

I do indeed! Honestly amazed with how low I can get it.

List of some more parts I need.

Corsa B front coilovers (so I can run safer setup)
New polo 6n rear coilovers as mine are naffed.
NRG tilt/flip boss.

After that it will be ready for this years show season! Im planning on doing very minor arche rolling nothing extreme as I dont want to ruin the shell. Mainly so I dont scrape. I strangely want to go even lower though.

I thought my old super s was low but this one is 1 1/2 inches lower and I got more to go.
Gonna look mean as ****! I'll have to come see it in person somewhen, you live in reading?

Gonna look mean as ####! I'll have to come see it in person somewhen, you live in reading?

Yeah mate I live in Reading but I am trying to get a place on every major show in 2014. I already got a place in the show and shine in modified nationals.

Also thank you for commenting it means alot mate. Not many people comment or give feedback on my thread which is abit disappointing, since I am the only active K10 super s owner on MSC at the moment.

Yeah mate I live in Reading but I am trying to get a place on every major show in 2014. I already got a place in the show and shine in modified nationals.

Also thank you for commenting it means alot mate. Not many people comment or give feedback on my thread which is abit disappointing, since I am the only active K10 super s owner on MSC at the moment.
Modified nats! Well done mate, any shows around this way I'll have to come along :)

Modified nats! Well done mate, any shows around this way I'll have to come along :)

Yeah mate its also on the show and shine stand! My mates Clio won this year just because it was stupidly low. My car has batter paintwork and more of a theme.

Haha Andy ;). I love my rare parts. Only rare bits is the super s parts, super turbo dials, momo steering wheel and the weller wheels. oh and the jdm mid spoiler.

She is slammed!! I have manged to tuck the wellers in the front arches!!! I still need abit more front camber for better tuck though. I also want to get the rear axle modified so I can get 3 degrees rear camber so I can tuck the back wheels. I also got a "JDM" tow hook lol.

Looks fantastic as always! :)
You're getting busy for show season it seems :O

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Looks fantastic as always! :)
You're getting busy for show season it seems :O

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'
Yeah man. Car going to be sent soon to get the rear axle done. I know its a JDM tow hook and all but I really think it suits the car.

Supa cool always like the super s ones keep it clean and yes lower it more ;)
Cheers mate means alot and I dont want to go lower look lol. I only got about 2.5inch of clearance on my rails and about an inch on my exhaust.

P1060180_zps86616a0a.jpg

On other note POWER!!!

P1060191_zpse0aaba2c.jpg

Ooops

Taken for a drive yet?
Nahh not yet fixing the fuel leak tomorrow morning then going to drive it. I had a tuned standard carb on it orignal and that was very quick I can beat my mates saxo vts to 60 haha.

I think my car should be a little rocket for an NA build. Proper exhaust system with a 1.2. I am tempted to send my block and head off to get work done on it.

Nothing on them. Look at bias's gsx on the builds, he made some tea strainers to fit as stone guard filter type things. Look great

Nothing on them. Look at bias's gsx on the builds, he made some tea strainers to fit as stone guard filter type things. Look great
Yeah i got tea strainer filters. They use them on throttle bodies all the time. Mine comes with a filter but i am thinking or making a custom ram air intake when my super turbo bonnet comes

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

Back