• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

A new begining. Bike carbed Super S.

Mfactory are running a group buy at the moment for helical lsds and plated for the SR box.
An SR20DE with breathing mods will net you around 150-160hp personally I wouldn't bother with throttle bodies I would just get a VE head or engine then you will have 200hp no problem.

GA will fit a ST box, will also fit a K11 box abd Matt Humphries fits LSD's to them... K11 box is good for less than about 230whp...

Corsa b rear gaz coilovers with damping adjustment. ;)

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1391630305213.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1391630305213.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 354
Its just all work for me, spunk all my wages on car parts and then live like a tramp for the rest of the month haha.

New coilovers are on they are good but way too low. Getting a 2-3 spacer welding between the shock and bottom mount.

uploadfromtaptalk1391953578908.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1391953588389.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1391953618047.jpg

Little update. K10 is now my daily so nothing extreme is going to happen. I hav sorced the grille which has fog lights in it. Very rare ;). Also going to have a spare cg13 from my march so i am going to cg13 the k10 as my ma12 is eating oil like no tomorrow.

Plans/parts i need.
Bc front coilovers, cg13, bike carbs on cg13, wideband, rolling road set up and a new 4-2-1 manidold then she is done.

Big and expensive list but shes worth it.

Also going to waxoyl and underseal her this weekend.

Yesterday I fixed the exhaust, welded reinforcement tube under the manifold from where it scraped the ground and cut out and fixed the two dents in the manifold which was from a nasty speed bump.

Made the car another inch higher, undersealed the whole car :D and put on new exhaust u bolts, sealer, doughnuts the lot.

K11 throttle cable fitted much safer set up, also using k11 cable mounts. Also fitted the strut brace.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1395498678942.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395498678942.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 304
Indeed mate, need to get the airbox sorted and few other little bits. Fixed my drivers windows and took the big old chavy speakers out of the doors so it now looks orignal.

bit of a list of stuff to sort before japfest. Gettin scary. Need three tyres, gaz rear coilovers to get modded, repair washer bottle, respray spoiler, touch up a few things, give the car some needed tlc.. List goes on and on.

Most annoying thing is I only revved it to 5000 then a judder and the knocking started. It had no warning, no minor knocking and now its knocking like ****...

Should of looked after it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Kept it topped up with oil and did an oil change when I did the head gasket just not the filter.
It had an engine rebuild at 60,000 miles and its on 105,000 I put it down to its been ragged alot of its life.

Kept it topped up with oil and did an oil change when I did the head gasket just not the filter.
It had an engine rebuild at 60,000 miles and its on 105,000 I put it down to its been ragged alot of its life.
Yeah, by you :p

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

There raged and then there is ragged. Many a time that little red bastard was sat up the turbos arse.... You ragged it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I gave it the beans alot and it is mostly my part but its been in this club how long driven by 17/18 year olds..
CG13 will be my only way as I wont be able to source an ma12 but cg13 might #### up my insurance.
I saw a 1.2 super sell on eBay the other day. They are about

Plus if you've done no mega damage you can rebuild it

Back