A Lot Of Talk About Lowering...

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
Going on recently so thought i would share this image:
kanagawa05-010.jpg

found it on micra.com.au site sorry if its been posted before but damn.... now that is lowered! (Y)

how would they jack up the car that low? couldn't even fit a fag paper under there let alone a jack if there's a puncture. unless it's on hydraulics?

there is plenty of these type of images on the micra.com.au site aswell... would love my k10 to be that low... temporarily of course!

this micra is from micra.com.au (home page) it was taken by a member when he was on hol in japan and its on air bags (Y) if you have a look around the sight there is a full thread with loads of pics of other micras too

there is plenty of these type of images on the micra.com.au site aswell... would love my k10 to be that low... temporarily of course!

just before i sold mine it was pretty damm low on the back, couldnt do speedbumps withough leaving half the car scrapped onto them. car drove fine day to day. you get use to bottoming out.lol

k10s dont go too low without arch work though.

that hydraulic lik yeh
how am i gonna do 30-40-or50 over them speed humps if i lower the boy that?
with these new addition to the potholes(since the freezershow) im glad mines is standard bounce bounce not crash crunch
but the temtation is too much when the dough arrives its problee gonna lower itself ha ha boo hoooo

Back