talk about a crap day

Spike

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave
today has gotta be a pretty crap day... where to begin

first I my boss kit and snap off boss kit in the post, so I open them all excitied at my new toys, only to find all the instructions are in chinese/japenese/mayalsian... etc

So anyway, that wasnt that bad, cos ive got a book somwhere which features stuff like that, so anyway, I ordered a NISMO style steering wheel (the one me and Nex were discussing a few weeks back) and it was waiting for me in the depot... or so I thought... turns out the Van had been stolen the day of the failed delivery and they had no idea where my parcel was... and considering it was shipped from the USA via Fedex and then onto this other parcel company... they didnt have a clue what to do... so they took my number and said they'd call me tomorrow.

So anyway, onto the Junkyard where I was getting some parts for the car, I collected all the parts id wanted and my mate Igor (who works there) gave me a price for them all, then I said i wanted one more thing which he got for me and said I could just have it... then as I was leaving the people behind the cash desk accused me of stealing the parts and it wasnt until Igor had explained to them (and you can guess by the name his english is somewhat limited) that id paid for the parts and the other ones were cosmetically damaged and were to be given away. So after all the appoliges and stuff I was on my way into town.

Then it got worse... I was parked in the car park in my actual car fishing round in the glove box for my wallet and etc, then a car pulls up beside me (Ford Focus GT Sport 06 Plate) and there was a mother and her two kids, the little kid flung his door open straigh into my car door, while I was actually sitting in it, scraping the paint, and then I say to the mother look what her child has done, suddenly its my fault and she starts having a go at me...

so all in all... a bit of a ####e day to be honest, at least I didnt get the gear surround fitted, which ill post up soon.

rant over (Y)

How was the door your fault?

I hate people like that. I would have opened your door back. As hard as possible. Call it even. lol

I just used the touch up kit and it doesnt look so bad atm, but still noticable

nah I didnt want to do anything to her car, it was pointless, and wouldnt have got me anywhere, and she already had a dent in the back so she's obviously a bit of a arse

Yom said:
How was the door your fault?

I hate people like that. I would have opened your door back. As hard as possible. Call it even. lol

That would fix the door up nicely Tom, lol

NM tho mate, same happend to me with a Ford Galaxy, and that left a nice mark, which now you woulnt know is there...

yeah when she left i would have left a nice mark on the car. Really annoys me when people do that. I got a scrape down the side of my door from a car park in dundee. its why i hog parent/child bays now because other people have no respect and just cant park very well.

Back