• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

8 years later She's FINALLY back !

Hi all,
as you maybe already know i've totalled my red Micra StarCup 1,0l 16s 8 years ago, on november 25th, 2001.
Since that day i've alway dreamed to have another one and if possible a 1,3l.

Today the dream comes true ! !
For the little story, i found it 2 weeks ago but a friend faked me that it was already sold. And today (3 days befor my birthday, seeing that i can't sleep since 2 weeks because i'm searching for a micra all days and all nights longs, he decide to show that he makes the 300km to get it back and ready for me)

SO!

It's a 1,3l Micra K11 pré-facelift
Rimes are 15" 1000 Miglia revenge V (195/55/15) with Toyo tires (need to change the old front tires that are my old bridgestones)
As you can see the car was repainted like sh*t with an airspray because b***rds makes graffitis on it. (so i need to repaint it or try to find a way to make it clean, Tips and Help are welcome)
The engine looks clean (only 91 500 km ! ! !)
Front bumper lights, Alpine iDA X301 audio unit, rear speakers, twitters, electric windows, etc

here are the pics.

3915025770_345ed432e1_b.jpg

Thanks for watching ;)

What i'm gonna do now :
-love it
-maybe nismo seats
-nismo grille
-Groupe N line + exhaust (inox)
-some littles modification
- -4cm (or less)
etc

Yes it need to be repainted (very badly done but give it a MadMax look :D).
I have to first change some parts like Front and back bumpers
-The back bumper start to fall off ! ! i have to repair it just until i get a new one because this one is too badly damaged to do the trick and was very poorly repaired grr
-The front bumper have big damages too and they are not so expensivs so i'm gonna change it too.

Tomorrow i'm gonna go to a local junkyard who have 6 micras for parts (no front bumper with fog lights :( but a lot of other parts )

Shopping list :
-right and left mirrors
-back bumper
-screws ;D (some are missing here and there)
-1,6l primera airbox
-front grille (i'm gonna try to make a fake nismo style grille)
-mudflaps :D

here is a pic of one of the dead micras
If you have some ideas of parts i can get on them just tel me ;)

96933i2.jpg

do the facelift back bumper gonna fit on my prefacelift ?

oh another little question : a friend of me just totaled is porsche boxster and he can give me for free is seats.
Can they be adapted in my micra ?
Don't they gonna be too low for it ?

you will have to check how wide they are really as ive hered people try to fit other seats in and there too wide. as for fitment, if you have a welder anythings possible

Sale dude; please take for me the rear spoiler; cigarette lighter mechanism + the damn wires; 4 enjoliveurs, you would be the dioudz. Come on IRC when you read my reply.

*** Upgrade ****
-OMP Groupe N exhaust line
- back bumper changed
- grille changed (cheap nismo look :D)

*** to come ***
-Ignition kit
-front bumper repairing session :D

I don't know if i have to get a K&N or a Green one :s (or ITG but i don't have the references and it's hard to find it in france)
Help needed for the choice - thanks

Or if someone here have one to sell . . . :D

img0016zn.jpg

micrahdr4.jpg

get an itg trust me its worth it i have one on my micra (Y)
Do you know the model # (references?) and what i have to buy to install it ?
If possible where to found one (french dealers don't have internet websites and the only one who have one is a pain to found products)

Maybe it's cheaper to buy it in the USA ? !

i paid €139 for mine from a place called urban performance here in ireland i will find out what you need and get back to you because i cant remember exaclty off hand what bits i got with it lol

i paid €139 for mine from a place called urban performance here in ireland i will find out what you need and get back to you because i cant remember exaclty off hand what bits i got with it lol

Nice thank you ! can't wait for it :D

Some minor modifications :

img3385t.jpg

img0039jn.jpg

i'm gonna buy some "white" ones too because it looks too green for me right now.

If "Mr dude" need my other green and white leds for free he just have to ask in PM.

I'm searching for the little platic thing on the rooftop light.

Thanks Le Dude ! But I'm after clocks with rev counter like yours + cigar lighter with wires, once you talked about a Micra in scrappy, what about it now? Reply me on fb
BTW; why you didnt put direct air intake? It would be cheaper and more easy.

SD

Some minor modifications :

img3385t.jpg

img0039jn.jpg

i'm gonna buy some "white" ones too because it looks too green for me right now.

If "Mr dude" need my other green and white leds for free he just have to ask in PM.

I'm searching for the little platic thing on the rooftop light.

hi mate were did you get your leds from want my dash to look like yours love the green effect nice 1 (Y)

Found them on a local shop (auto center) and got 5 for 4,50€. It takes only 3 minutes to change the 5 leds (you can manage to change all the others too :p ) the leds for the "global lightning" have blue pots and the clock have a brown pot.

If you want a brighter but more "orange" lightning with default leds you can remove the little "condom" on each one.

@ El Dude: The parts from the scrappy where too expensivs :s

I need to change the rooftop lighter condo to make it stay lightned longer befor it fades out. Because actually it stay lightned only for a few seconds.

lol Mailys62 you can have the same one for 50€ on ebay ;)

The news :
My friend who make me a joke about my micra for my birthday given me my christmass present:
He knows how much i LOVE my micra and bought me a FUJIMI's NISMO K11 MARCH 1/24 kit! ! ! !
So i'm gonna have 2 micras one real and a 1/24 one :p MiniMicra :D

Sorry but have u a links because a search but i find just the same like me and for the 98-03 micra :p
If u want i buy ur tachometer too lol
Love ur micra have chance to have a super s
Good !

motor changed with some new things.

micra2o1o.jpg

Question of the day : how to synch a door lock remote like this one ? (i have asked nissan for it and they fail)
I have the box, the remote and the old key (useless?)

8839722273.jpg

Are the box's pinout different ? Do i need to add some wires ?

TIA

Great looking Micra you have, looks sweet. Those alloys are ace and I like the green LED's behind the clocks, I've got blue behind mine certainly makes a difference.(Y)

The grill is white ;)
I'm gonna do another one, maybe i'm gonna try black or green or maybe lime green :D

no idea about the remote ?

Where did you get those LEDs? Proper blinding (Y)

i've got them at a local store.

I've found more informations about the remote door lock system, and it seems that i need to have a "door lock timer" to make it work ...
Any of you have more informations about it? if i need one where can i found it ?

What do you think about rear side window with black thints and de-bump strip? :blues: Car would look really smooth...

Rear sides windows are already black tinted (but not enouth it's true).
I'm gonna remove the bump stripes too but i'm waiting to finish some other things befor it (gonna be painted in black maybe or a darker film.
Working on a modified front bumper too (so it's why i'm waiting before the paint/de-bump strip)

Back