50mm k11 springs... and k11 for sale

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
I'm selling on behalf of Jamie (our lass) her 50mm k11 lowering springs. They aint been fitted and have just basically sat in the box since she bought them, as she now has a new car. Looking for £80 for them. :) Let me know if you interested.

She will also be selling her car in a few weeks too, so if anyone is interested, make her an offer. :D Its a 96 1.0l Vibe in herb green, with about 70k miles on IIRC and runs perfectly and has never had any reliability problems whatsoever. Thanks for looking.

Dan - MM. :)

do these need uprated shocks etc?? if i can fit them to the standard shocks i will be interested that is if there not already sold

alryt m8, interested in the springs, jus wondering how much you paid for them brand new and also where from? cheers

im also wondering about the shocks in the question above

would i need the panhard rods etc etc ??, im only running standard 14 nissan alloys atm

kool, thanks sketch well micra man i would b interested in these where are you sending them from, i live in essex could they be posted to there

Yeah I'm from the NE. Uprated shocks are recommended but not necessarily needed. Ok, I have had alot of interest in these now, so looks like its gunna have to be highest offer I'm afraid, as she has just bought a new car and needs as much money as she can get really. Sorry guys. Let me know if you're definetely interested and make me an offer. Postage will probably be around a tenner but not exactly sure, but I will find out for y'all. :)

Darlo, so not far at all, and I'm up in Boro loads anyway. :) Make me an offer, I'm gunna give it a few days to see what interest there is.

MicraAlly16v, there yours if you want them still mate. Will meet sometime next week and sort it out if thats ok by you?? Teesside park would be kool. Just let me know when is best for you. Cheers. Can't really hang on any longer, sorry peeps.

Dan - MM. :)

sound micra man - wednesday is the best for me. probs be bout 9 o'clock. if you can give me your number i will ring you when im there. i will either be in a silver Ford Focus with rims on or a white wide-boy Astra.

Andy_S said:
i said same price as micraally but i got in first :p + ill pay postage.

Yeah sorry mate its just easier for me to have them picked up. I will pm you my number in a mo mate. :) Cheers.

Back