50mm Lowering Pic Wanted

Anto Modded

Ex. Club Member
Has anyone got a pic of there car before and after lowered 50 - 55 mm on the springs humphries sells ? Would like to see the difference to a 30 - 35 drop

This is with 35mm springs with the back ones chopped a bit, dont have any pics since fitting 50mm ones off matt but they are about the same both ends, just a better ride :)

DSC00273.jpg

14" wheels btw.

Thats a nice drop matt, ive still to sell my motor standard and get a new one before i start buying stuff. If there gone there gone when i find a new micra. Im sure you will possibly get more back in. Is shortened shocks needed to go with these or can shorthened shocks be got to use a car as a track car with 50mm drop..sorry for all the questions

These would be great for track days but I would recommend you also look at replacing the dampers as well as some other parts if you want to get the best from the car.

do you do the dampers aswell. I sold my coilovers which i probly should'nt of but thinking of just doing a track car i can tow on a trailer. Would i need adjustable dampers or just shorter and stiffened

Have a look on our website www.humphrisoxford.co.uk go to the motorsport section and click on to tab for parts. Have a look and work out how much yopu want to spend and we can put items in order of importance or just give me a ring at work anytime

Matt

Thanks Matt, i look at that site twice a week and problem is i want it all................... Give me 2 - 3 weeks and ill give you a call, i know most of what want. Car aint selling so looks like modding it again from scratch, Different ideas this time but still power thoughts in results, along with handling. Sorry, as i must drive you mad with my questions and you always anwer Matt, but we will trade soon..........

This is with 35mm springs with the back ones chopped a bit, dont have any pics since fitting 50mm ones off matt but they are about the same both ends, just a better ride :)

DSC00273.jpg

14" wheels btw.

Why would he need to chop the 35mm lowering springs at the back anymore? I thought they lower the car all round at 35mm? Will i need to chop my back lowering springs aswell???

'He' didnt need to chop anything, but the rear end was a bit higher than the front on my old springs (used the jack points to measure distance from the ground). Just wanted it to sit tickety boo.

'He' didnt need to chop anything, but the rear end was a bit higher than the front on my old springs (used the jack points to measure distance from the ground). Just wanted it to sit tickety boo.

I want my micra to sit like that from the back too, how do i go about it. 35mm springs tend to sit higher at the back. I like the decked look on this micra at the rear.

I dont want to get into trouble here as chopped springs are'nt advised, so i'll put it like this: its as simple as it sounds. :upside:

Ok, but did he chop his lowering springs further to get that effect robb??? Also what rims are they and size? Did he polish the outer lip? Cheers sorry for all the q's.

i seen Bourkey0013's super s with 15'' alloys with 195/45 tyres and 50mm springs he bought from humphry's of oxford and they look just perfect on the car. Im sure he will throw up some pics when he reads this

They are the stock wheels, given a fresh coat of black and the lip is chrome effect paint, very convincing (Y)

The rears were 35mm lowered ones with a 360degree ring cut out.

Back