35mm Drop suspension and 50mm Drop ------

As above... has anyone got any pictures of a 35mm K11 with 14" alloys just to see whatthe drop looks like, and also 50mm drop on 14" alloys aswell..

Any pix welcome.. much appreciated.

Cheers

j

Yeah the 50mm drop looks good as i have the 165/14 all round, seems like all available is 30-35mm drop and still theres a gap like it hasnt been lowered..!! need to look for pictures on 35mm drop on 14`s..

In a look out for lowering springs and KYB shox!! are they cheap?

j

If you look in my blog, it was originally lowered it 35mm then lowered it 50mm. 35mm on mine sat lower than usual though strangely.

kyb shocks are around £200 new iirc...maybe less now £150?. so not cheap. springs new are around £100 or less.. thats ither 35 or 50mm. i paid £80 for my kyb shocks and g-max springs second hand. handles like its on rails now its an excellent set up for everyday road use :)

speek to matt h, he has some shocks for a very good price and 50mm springs for £149.95 posted, with them you will have a very good ride!!

Cheers guys for your input!! i like to a low ride looking car but not to the extent that half the wheels are under the arch e.t.c. LOOOL

Cheers again and thanks for the info on springs..

J

Back