[SOLD] 50-55mm Lowering springs and Bilstein B2 Shocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
For sale are my 50-55mm lowering spring and Bilstein B2 sports gas damper kit, all originally bought from matt humphris.

Pics when they were fitted:
STA70275-1.jpg

STA70280.jpg

Will update with pics of them as they are now soon.

Just to give you an idea of cost these would cost you:
Springs: £150.44 inc vat
Shocks: £198.99 inc vat
Total: £349.43 NOT including delivery!

All of this suspension has covered exactly 10444miles and has been fitted to the car for 8 and a half months. A lot of the time i was just using this car for commuting.

I've also chucked in nuts and bolts for most of it aswell, just incase any of yours are knackered when you remove them.

P&P will be £25 with Parcelforce 48.
Alternatively you can collect from either SN13 8EA or SP4 8DL
Or...I can bring with my to JAE...for free lol

Make me an offer!

how much you looking for dude idealy give me a ball partk figure and how did you think the shocks handled as i have 35mm drop with tein shocks and springs

They handle pretty well, but i've only really got standard or coilovers to compare to lol
I've no idea on a price mate, as i've never seen a set of these for sale second hand.

Well seeing as you would spend about 370 on these new and these have got years left, i think they are worth a bit more than that.

haha, sorry, just being cheeky. and mildly optomistic.
think i'll pass, as hopefully i'm not keeping the micra for toooo much longer.
modded - yours is looking A1!

nah i'm not going to split them i'm afraid too much hastle and they are a perfect package together.

im suprised these havent been snapped up in a jiffy!few months back i would have had these straight away?stick a price up mate, it might help with the sale and give people an idea/goal to look at?

cheers

I'm surprised too, every other wanted thread seems to be people asking for lower than 35mm springs!
Well I was thinking more like 200 but as i say i've never seen any of these for sale before!

I might be interested. I've gotta see what the situation is with getting an apprenticeship etc, and whether I'm quiting my normal job, but if I know the money is there, and they're still around, I'll be interested.

And I'll come up and buy em off you if you're still in box.

Yer i'm still in Box, Colision has made me an offer but says he will pay in the next couple of days, so untill payment is recieved i still consider them for sale.

hmmm ill have to wait and see might be selling my mountain bike to fund getting springs anyhows :D

£200 sounds very reasonable. Depending on how much I get paid, and how easy getting this money people owe me will be.

Are they still assembled, or have you taken the springs out?

i thought these were going on the SLX?

nah the slex is perfect for its purpose, its comfy, i'd be putting the suspension on for the wrong reasons- like just looks, which doesn't really matter seeing as i spend a darn site more time driving it than looking at it lol

nah the slex is perfect for its purpose, its comfy, i'd be putting the suspension on for the wrong reasons- like just looks, which doesn't really matter seeing as i spend a darn site more time driving it than looking at it lol

yea fair enough... cut the springs :D keep the bouncyness, and its free :D lol

anyway the slex looks awesome as it is,

Not really stiff, its still comfy enough but handles well. Pretty good compromise between ride and handling.

You definitely dont want to split them. I'd pay good money for them shockers next week. Help a boy out;)

Possibly but only If i had a paid buyer for the shocks as I know the springs would sell on there own.

Well if anyone buys them before next friday then fair play...but if there not gone by friday then i'll take them. One thing though, would it be ok to pay in 2 instalments? I know its not the best way to do things but im a genuine boy, promise.

Ideally not but I may consider it, obviously I wouldn't be able to send until full payment had been recieved...

huuum these are still tempting me, I just dont have the total sum at the moment (waiting for bday cheques to clear :D) I could do to instalments aswell if your still happy for that??

Heya matey, like I say im still booked for these and i'll pay before the end of the week but was just wondering if you managed to get any pics of them as they are now off the car or not? thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back