Bilstein dampers and eibach springs

mike

I love Ed!!!!
Atm this is just to guage to see if there is any interest as i am now in two minds about swapping the suspension over.

This setup was commisioned by NME to Bilstein Eibach pilot many moons ago. The setup comprises of bilstein dampers and eibach springs, both springs and dampers are alot firmer (to say the least) than the current bilstein kit streetline kit that is currently for sale.

The dampers are extremely stiff and take quite a bit of force to compress them. The springs are just slightly softer than PI springs but are much more progressive under load and cornering.

The ride is slightly unforgiving on day to day use however the trade off is a K11 that will corner like it is on rails and something that is well on its way to be being well set up for fast road and track use.

For a comparision i have uploaded a picture of a bilstein damper next to a Koni

Both dampers and springs have been fitted once to a car and have spent half their life in storage.

A good sensible offer either by PM or to my email address which is in my profile could quite possibly take these off my hands

Mike

Attachments

• DCP_1278.JPG
    DCP_1278.JPG
    446.7 KB · Views: 251
These are now for sale, house fund has taken priority.

First offer near 130k taken them :p

i spoke to mine and found out i cant borrow enough to live in london, but in all seriousness £130 is way to low of a offer to accept was looking about double that.

Everything is in v.good condition and still in its original boxes

Hi Mike. I don't know if my spam filter got hold of your email but I haven't received an email yet. Feel free to call me on 07884 027250. Also please could you confirm the part numbers on all the shocks. Thanks.

Back