fs janspeed and lowering springs

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
right i have a nearly new janspeed manifold for sale aswell as some other bits and pieces prices are as follows there are ono

janspeed manifold perfoect condition - £120 posted.

Raceworx 3" stainless de-cat - £50 posted

standard cat with internals knocked out of it - £20 posted

AVO 35mm lowering springs already mounted on standard shocks for easy fitting.. £80 + postage prefer them to be picked up postage will be alot due to the weight.. ill post pics up at a later date if needed..

richmicratwista

Direct Detailing UK
The dirty one is £20

The shiney 1 is £50

Attachments

• IMG00004.jpg
    IMG00004.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG00006.jpg
    IMG00006.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 261
OP
OP
Raceworx

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
he disrt one makes a really raspy tone and is mild steel. the other is stainless steel and has silencer material in it so it stops some of the rasping..

OP
OP
Raceworx

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
they wont pop out no the springs arnt that much shorter.. and the springs are on the dampers anyway so carnt come off the car..

OP
OP
Raceworx

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
well thats what it is lol alright competition one im showing my age lol.. on a side note having taken the janspeed off the 1.0 its alot nicer to drive...

Alessandro ill have alook at postage

shiftysg

Ex. Club Member
well i am interested but first two more questions
do they inprove the handiling a lot ?
how much would they be by post if thats a option ?
cheers

richmicratwista

Direct Detailing UK
they improve the handling a fair amount and make the car sit lower

i dont think he wanted to post them because they are really quite heavy to b posting

OP
OP
Raceworx

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
there not as good as coilovers but there £650 lol yeah ther alot better than standard springs.. i can have alook at postage but it could be as much as £20 ontop as there heavy...

the janspeed is for sale and will fit every K11 micra engine without aircon

OP
OP
Raceworx

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
err ill have to check my paypal account when i get home see if it is still okay to go.. it should be. i will post up my address in abit mate

cheers
Ian

OP
OP
Raceworx

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
ill get the postage costs for you.. my paypal is working so you can use that by all means

tiptop if you put your address in the notes when you use paypal id be much appriciated..

ill let you other two know about postage costs asap as i need to weigh the parcels..

OP
OP
Raceworx

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
postage for the springs will be £30 mate sorry boutt he delay.. let me know if you want them

alessandro do you still want the de-cat?

tiptop im just waiting for some mroe bubble wrap and ill send the manifold off i dont want it getting damaged...

OP
OP
Raceworx

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
there coming to get it tomorrow mate i had to order some bubble wrap off e-bay couldnt get enough of it.. appologies

OP
OP
Raceworx

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
allesandro your de-cat went today tip top your manifold is on its way to you too.

the springs and dampers are still for sale aswell as the standard knocked through cat... anyone want them??

OP
OP
Raceworx

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
no problem dude i took it off in one peice as i was stripping the car so there was nothing in the way it wont go on in one piece though youll need to split it at the middle two bolts

OP
OP
Raceworx

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
i have anther manifold for sale aswell now same for that one £120 posted also still have the AVO springs mounted on standard shocks.. £80 is nothing for them and with the fact there on good shocks so are a super easy fit for someone although postage will be £30 but like i said prefer pick up.. so thats :- Janspeed manifold £120 deliverd Avo springs ready mounted £80 picked up add £30 if need deliverd.

shiftysg

Ex. Club Member
sorry its taken so long to reply been having a few money troubles if your going to donny then ill be able to take them of your hands no prob but if you need a sooner sale thats fine i should be able to put a little depoiset down on them after the 26th if you are going to donny cheers.
ps spelling isnt a strong point