• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Sir Chris..... What have you seen of this build?

It's one of the only ones I've ever seen with custom driveshafts made to fit. The firewall was moved back to allow the engine to sit in the correct place. All the engine mounts have been thoroughly welded.

I'm not quite sure where you are going with this. Michael is a friend of mine as is glen. I know their standards of work and I can assure you that this is not a half arsed job. Not by a long way.

And if you had seen Micheals white turbo in person you would have also seen he has ocd when it comes to cleanliness.

So wind your neck in unless you have proof that this is a no hoper or that it's built out of coke cans.

^ MFW you take Sir Chris literally

Jesus_U_WOT_M8.jpg

the bait got me :)
seeing as up top boys are going independent and want nothing to do with south.you got to have some manners taught to you from some decent elders to relay on to others instead of groupy sessions talk.phahaha:)
my headmaster was scottish in the 70's good man he was.!!CANE DAYS!!

Stani1029, i've just spend the past few hours reading though all of your blog, and it was worth it. All i can say is well done with everything you got up to :D
BTW what happened to making the forged CG13? You got the starlet rods and then were on about machining them to fit the CG crank and all of a sudden you changed to SR power! Just wondering why you decided to change?

the bait got me :)
seeing as up top boys are going independent and want nothing to do with south.you got to have some manners taught to you from some decent elders to relay on to others instead of groupy sessions talk.phahaha:)
my headmaster was scottish in the 70's good man he was.!!CANE DAYS!!
Lol well ya kna. Chills.

Sir Chris..... What have you seen of this build?

It's one of the only ones I've ever seen with custom driveshafts made to fit. The firewall was moved back to allow the engine to sit in the correct place. All the engine mounts have been thoroughly welded.

I'm not quite sure where you are going with this. Michael is a friend of mine as is glen. I know their standards of work and I can assure you that this is not a half arsed job. Not by a long way.

And if you had seen Micheals white turbo in person you would have also seen he has ocd when it comes to cleanliness.

So wind your neck in unless you have proof that this is a no hoper or that it's built out of coke cans.
Antony, no beef. I was joshing.

Thats fair enough, please don't think i was criticising you for changing to an SR20 though :) As you said you had the opportunity to do it so why not!
From what you've previously done your SR powered micra's gonna be a real wolf in sheep's clothing! haha Good luck with it all :D

Back