• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Yeah it's for the best, will concentrate on engine fitment once I get the micra to the garage purely so I can make up driveshafts to size then have them copied as 1 piece. Raring to go but can't spend all my time up there although I would if I could!
That's why I brought my project home :p still happily married somehow.

That's how I did mine on h701 cut n shut and test it. Once happy have em made :)

h701micra

Deactivated Account
I have no driveway otherwise I would! Need to travel 20 mile round trip to where the almera is and where the micra will be but still it beats a dark, wet, cold car building
20miles? Long ol' trek
I've only stopped today because of lack of light :( roll on summer

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
I hope to have the engine all fitted by march, then driveshafts made and fitted by june (depending on the waiting time) so going by that and without a turbo it'll be driving in 6 months. On the road i cant say to be honest

The connectors are the same for side fed injectors, the rest of the loom no

The thought of driving it in Britains 2 weeks of summer sounds like a good aim eh . Think you'll make JAE this year? Tempted to make the trip down myself (not sure it'll be in a micra though!)

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Reversed steels

Haha yeah i know, and it would have but were going on a family holiday that week so cant make it :( The way i see it is there is no time limit or rush

Family first buddy! Always next year eh, or maybe some other shows? To be honest I can never work out how people manage to finish projects in 3 months, not sure I'll ever finish a project myself, tis the beauty of it :D looking forward to the next bunch of updates

how is the injector looms are they same as micra fitting stani ?

Stani sorry if I got a sr20 maf how will the wiring be ? Does it fit on the cg13 maf wiring or leave mines unplugged and wire it in ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk