1.6 parts for sale

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
Just wondering if anybody is interested in the following before they get eaten by the bin:

**all these parts were all working at time of removal**

1.6 TB - Price - Open To Offers
1.6 Ffuel rail inc the injectors - Price - Open To Offers
1.6 Complete dissy and leads - Price - Open To Offers
1.6 Alternator - Price - Open To Offers

sadly i dont have a ecu

i wont post anything unless you pay for recorded delivery as i wont be giving refunds if the item gets lost or anything (its for your protection aswell as mine!)

Pictures can be supplied if needed

Cheers
Fordy

Fordy said:
Just wondering if anybody is interested in the following before they get eaten by the bin:

**all these parts were all working at time of removal**

1.6 TB - Price - Open To Offers
1.6 Ffuel rail inc the injectors - Price - Open To Offers
1.6 Complete dissy and leads - Price - Open To Offers
1.6 Alternator - Price - Open To Offers

sadly i dont have a ecu

i wont post anything unless you pay for recorded delivery as i wont be giving refunds if the item gets lost or anything (its for your protection aswell as mine!)

Pictures can be supplied if needed

Cheers
Fordy

could i get a look at the TB, is it in good nick? thanks mate,

ok nex i will get some pictures of the TB asap, it was taken from a running car which was used everyday so i guess its in good condition.

i must stress all these parts are doomed for the bin if there not sold, so grab a bargain

i thought people could use these injectors in the turbo k11s? as they are a bigger cc flow or something

edit: on the TB if the butterfly is dirty i will clean it like new for who ever buys it

my post code is pe28 5ut

about 10 to 15 minutes drive from the east of england showground in peterborough ( Where JAE is held)

if you went past huntingdon on the way to jae last year you would of passed my village on the A1(M)

Fordy said:
ok nex i will get some pictures of the TB asap, it was taken from a running car which was used everyday so i guess its in good condition.

i must stress all these parts are doomed for the bin if there not sold, so grab a bargain

i thought people could use these injectors in the turbo k11s? as they are a bigger cc flow or something

edit: on the TB if the butterfly is dirty i will clean it like new for who ever buys it

thanks mate,

has it got any rust or alu corrotion? what would you say to £10 plus P&P?

Thanks mate :)

its got the normal alu surface corrosion on it, on the water conectors there is some rust but nothing major and where its been sitting in the garage its got a lil bit of rust light surface rust on the thottle cable pully but i will clean as much of the rust off when i clean the butterfly

TB Pictures

Injector/Rail Picture

Fordy said:
its got the normal alu surface corrosion on it, on the water conectors there is some rust but nothing major and where its been sitting in the garage its got a lil bit of rust light surface rust on the thottle cable pully but i will clean as much of the rust off when i clean the butterfly

TB Pictures

Injector/Rail Picture

looks good mate, will you take £10?

oh and is it possible for you to get the cam cover? or brakes? or dials??

if you've just scrapped a 1.6 there is a load of stuff i need :) oh and the radiator too :)

Thanks mate

sorry nex but the lowest i will go on the TB is 50+p&p as new ones retail at £500,

the lowest i will go on the injectors is 30+p&p

nex, the car was scrapped a while a go these are just bits i took off quickly if you want i could look down the scrap yard to see if its still there and get prices from them for the bits,

but they do tend to crush cars after awhile,

Fordy said:
sorry nex but the lowest i will go on the TB is 50+p&p as new ones retail at £500,

the lowest i will go on the injectors is 30+p&p

nex, the car was scrapped a while a go these are just bits i took off quickly if you want i could look down the scrap yard to see if its still there and get prices from them for the bits,

but they do tend to crush cars after awhile,

thanks mate but i think i will have to give this one a miss, there is a 1.6 in my local scrappy but there is a car on the bonnet so i've left it but they will move the car if i ask nicely so i think i'll have to do that. just couldn't be bothered until now cos the 1.6 micra is playing up and not idling properly... but if you can get hold of a gauge cluster then i might be interested and maybe the twiddly thing that connects the gearbox to the speedo.

thanks mate,

postage for the TB is £9.67 recorded with royal mail
and postage for the fuel rail and injectors is £7.12 with royal mail

Back