**for Sale**

mean micra

www.mightymicra.co.uk
**K11 Parts for Sale** Breaking

** FOR SALE ** (to mods, sorry for the long thread, just trying to be thorough)

My red, dead K11, is 90% stripped now and im sad :( but i'm happy enough to take your money :)

2160298_32_full.jpg

2160298_1_full.jpg

> Lester Micra specific Sideskirts...............................................................................£70
> Original Rear bumper w/Ibiza splitter........................................................................£60
> Colour coded Wing Mirrors......................................................................................£20

> Full Set of Micra 'S' seats (Front and back)..........................................................OFFERS
> Standard dials................................................................................................OFFERS
> Centre Console Fascia in Silver..........................................................................OFFERS
> Dash cowling..................................................................................................OFFERS
> O/s door (bumpstrips removed)..........................................................................OFFERS
> Both N/s & O/s wings.......................................................................................OFFERS
> Std front bumper (un-painted black)...................................................................OFFERS
> Red SR door bumpstrips....................................................................................OFFERS
> RECARO reclining sports seats from RSFiesta (pair inc Recaro Sub Frames)............£150

Need a part just ask... i'll see if i can get it off

will get more pics on request

** NB **
All prices are based on collection from my home address in AUL, Manchester, or very local delivery(ie GtManchester). Delivery on items tbc and at a cost to buyer. if you travel along way i will make you a cup of tea and massage your shoulders.

All parts were on my car and are used, the car was recently resprayed 12 months ago and the Colour code is AJ4 Red. i would like to add that all the bodyparts are 100% sound but are in need of touch ups here and there, stonechips, scratches & flecks etc...please check pictures and ask if unsure about anything...

OL6 Postcode
Ashton-under-lyne,
Lancashire
GtManchester

[email protected] (e-mail)
[email protected] (msn)
**Cannot PM as i'm not a full member, Sorry**

Can people PLEASE read Abdul's post. I've had to remove several "simple" questions...

Make sure you've read his post completely before posting any questions. Thank you.

Scottish SR: What sort of deal you looking at?

59BHP: £10, can bring to uni if you still at Hudd...

PaulSmith: im in Manchester (read 1st post), are you asking for the full Std bonnet with the vent stuck on or just the Vent or Bonnet? cos i have both still attached (vent will leave bonding mark if removed). As for the seats Std ones and Recaros still available...

Ta Wilsonian, ever Vigilant...:p

does this mean you also have a shell with nothing on it?

if so where are you cos i have the means to collect it!

hmm, id be interested in the bonnet and the vent, but just to check, that is a prefacelift model? so it would be a simple case of just swapping the bonnet over?

Hey mate, Will you take £120 for the Impul bumper with the PiperX Conefilter and PiperX breather, Thanks.

Darren.

im interested in the impul frnt bumper as im getting bored of myne!

can u find out how much postage to cornwall wuld be and i will pay it!

do you have the clear rear lights for sale?

looks like a nice car what a shame :(

wilsonian said:
if your micra has the same style front end - ie pre-98 then it'll fit fine. :)

:) yeah I thought it would, I saw the pre facelift grille, but cos of the private plate i wanted to be sure, I do like the look of that bonnet tho... (Y)

micra.jas said:
can u find out how much postage to cornwall wuld be and i will pay it!

A note for those interested in his bumper being posted, it is delicate, it will be fine on the car no problem but as many will be aware that stuff sent through the post car get damaged and seeing as this is large and delicate. Not trying to put anyone off, just don't want any comeback on Adbul.

On a good note, Impul bumpers rock!!

yeah just post me it if it comes broke then i know it wont be your fault it will be the bloody royal mial,lol.

not much bit of fibreglass can fix!

set of window winders and door cards my way please!!..

also the foot brake switch please!!.. that tinny black one attached to the top of the brake pedal...

xxx

oh yer.. sell me those clear lights.. ill swap u my custom march ones!

kristian said:
set of window winders and door cards my way please!!..

also the foot brake switch please!!.. that tinny black one attached to the top of the brake pedal...

xxx

oh yer.. sell me those clear lights.. ill swap u my custom march ones!

i got first dibs on the rear lights :p

right seen all your posts guys... need to trawl through emails aswell so i dont vex anyone by selling to other people...

so give me til tonight to price things up, btw soes anyone recommend a delivery service cos im quite busy and may require the collection of goods from my workplace rather than home...

also will be on msn in abit so chat to me then...

** i have no MSN addys for most of you guys so add me please or email me please (check 1st post)**

ta:)

mean micra said:
right seen all your posts guys... need to trawl through emails aswell so i dont vex anyone by selling to other people...

so give me til tonight to price things up, btw soes anyone recommend a delivery service cos im quite busy and may require the collection of goods from my workplace rather than home...

also will be on msn in abit so chat to me then...

** i have no MSN addys for most of you guys so add me please or email me please (check 1st post)**

ta:)

ive added you on msn (Y)

UPDATE:

Clear lights were sold to LittleMissPVC months back, and LED march lights went to Wilsonian...Sorry old pics

> Replica Impul fibreglass Front bumper..........................SOLD..to D4R73N
> Sml impreza bonnet vent.............................................SOLD..to Spike RatedR
> Std AJ4 bonnet...........................................................SOLD..to Spike RatedR
> Clear side repeaters....................................................SOLD..to 59BHP
> Manual Window Mechs...............................................SOLD..to Kristian
> Brake Sensor.............................................................SOLD..to Kristian
> Dash inc Glove...........................................................SOLD..to Kristian

> Passenger door and all hinges.....................Pending Payment..to Sonic

MORE PICTURES

some pics of wing mirrors as requested... Original manual ones sprayed in AJ4 Red and fairly new glass...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/meanmicra/0172.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/meanmicra/0171.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/meanmicra/0170.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/meanmicra/0169.jpg

Need any more pics just ask... had quite a few emails and been on msn for ages now so just add me if you got any Q's...

** i also have these Red pedals available and those white vent grilles**
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/meanmicra/Image013.jpg

looking for £15 collected or £20 delivered for Pedals
looking for £10 collected or £15 delivered for Vents
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ScottishSR: i think £50 delivered is quite a low offer, how about £60 delivered as thats what i wanted for collection...

Detox: the Shell is gonna be honestly the shell with the block init, not a lot in it left...im in manchester(read post 1) where would you come from and how would you transport it as its a non starter...(dead NATS)

BenmicraSR: contact me i'll try and find Del costs to Leicester, are you a resident or in student halls, and is it just the rear bumper you wanted...

Keepin touch guys and if you want to make offers on stuff dont be shy, the worst i can do is say NO...:p

thanks Gaz & Paul for answering Q's while im offline...

I live in Leicester m8 so just wanna know how much postage will be when you got time m8

2nd Update:

ITEMS GONE:
> Replica Impul fibreglass Front bumper.............................SOLD..to D4R73N
> Sml impreza bonnet vent...................................................SOLD..to Spike RatedR
> Std AJ4 bonnet...................................................................SOLD..to Spike RatedR
> Clear side repeaters............................................................SOLD..to 59BHP
> Manual Window Mechs.....................................................SOLD..to Kristian
> Brake Sensor.......................................................................SOLD..to Kristian
> Dash inc Glove...................................................................SOLD..to Kristian
> Flush Tailgate inc (Dk Smoke tint)....................................SOLD..to Twista
> Rear fixed windows (Dk Smoke tint).................................SOLD..to Twista
> Mountney Leather Red/ Black Steering wheel inc horn..…SOLD..to ScottishSR
> K11 Boss kit(Mountney/Momo etc) ………………….…..SOLD..to ScottishSR

> Passenger door and all hinges.....................Pending Payment..to Sonic
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

STILL GOT:
> Lester Micra specific Sideskirts
> Original Rear bumper w/Ibiza splitter
> Colour coded Wing Mirrors
> PiperX Conefilter and PiperX breather (pic)http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/meanmicra/169.jpg

> Full Set of Micra 'S' seats (Front and back
> Standard dials
> Centre Console Fascia in Silver
> Dash cowling
> Both N/s & O/s wings
> Std front bumper (un-painted black)
> Red SR door bumpstrips
> Red pedals available
> Vent grilles
> RECARO reclining sports seats from RSFiesta (pair inc Recaro Sub Frames)

Basically the whole 1.0l block (74,000), G/box, Std Suspension etc
+++ all misc wiring relays that you may need available... (theses parts are still in the car)

**members who have expressed intrest in parts can you email me your msn and we'll talk there, instead of this thread...**

Detox: are you still intrested MSN me please, you can notice whats left by seeing what people are buying...

BenmicraSR: Bout £30 i've been quoted but might do a deal and deliver myself, MSN please mate...
CAR IS GETTING SCRAPPED VERY SOON, grab a bargain.... :)

wilsonian said:
Any chance I could pop round some time to pick at the scraps?

Dont see why not mate... bring your own hammer tho...

Did you still want your wiper thingy???

if not its mine... yes most of the salvageable parts im keping if no-one offers me on them...

but paul come round...

sweet, i'm at gary's on wednesday evening so how does thursday sound? just after odds and sod's - inc the wiper system.

i just need the shell nothing els....dont even whant doors or anything!

um well we have a trailer down here but nothing that i can pull it with.

have you got any way i can get it?

any pics of the standard 's' seats please and how much you want for them?

Paul.

What sort of deal could you do on the following if you have these bits left;

Rear bumper <- minus the splitter would offer £25 for it on its own as Goldstar has a Super S one for £30
Near side rear light
Front near side wing
front near side headlamp
Grill
front bumper
bonnet

Aswell as postage for them

Car is going soooon....

STILL LEFT:
> Lester Micra specific Sideskirts
> Original Rear bumper w/Ibiza splitter
> Colour coded Wing Mirrors
> Drivers Door (door only)

> Full Set of Micra 'S' seats (Front and back
> Standard dials
> Centre Console Fascia in Silver
> Dash cowling
> Both N/s & O/s wings
> Std front bumper (un-painted black)
> Red SR door bumpstrips
> Red pedals available
> Vent grilles
> RECARO reclining sports seats from RSFiesta (pair inc Recaro Sub Frames)

**members who have expressed intrest in parts can you email me your msn

OL6 Postcode
Ashton-under-lyne,
Lancashire
GtManchester

[email protected] (e-mail)
[email protected] (msn)
**Cannot PM as i'm not a full member, Sorry**

** CAR IS GETTING SCRAPPED within fortnight **

I think I would quite like the air filter. How much would that be with postage?

Parts available just ask

PiperX just sold to (entirelyconfusedsheffield)

not much left now...

will accept reasonable offers on the rest now...

Main body parts left are:
>sideskirts
>O/S door
>Rear bumper w/Ibiza splitter
>Both Wings

etc etc...

mean micra said:
PiperX just sold to (entirelyconfusedsheffield)

not much left now...

will accept reasonable offers on the rest now...

Main body parts left are:
>sideskirts
>O/S door
>Rear bumper w/Ibiza splitter
>Both Wings

etc etc...

just wondering on price for sideskirts? and rear bumper? plus postage to cornwall??

cheers mate

Back