alien10

Ex. Club Member
I know have a super s body kit so iam now selling the following

so up for sale

1 - Standard front bumper in black - open to offers
2 - Standard rear bumper in black - open to offers
3 - Dial set with white speedo face -- SOLD TO OLLYC98
4 - Back spoiler in light blue (paint code 106) -- SOLD TO JSTONE
5 - Back spoiler in light blue (paint code 106) its the spoiler that go's on the bottom of the back window -- SOLD TO NORMSKI

also might be able to get hold of an alternater, wiper motor and a few other things k10

iam open to offers on most of the parts, will post if you want, but would perfer collection as i find it hard to get the time to go to the post office. also you'l have to wait a week as well to give me time to get the body kit on and the standard bumpers of

Attachments

• super s spoilers.JPG
    super s spoilers.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 273
OP
OP
alien10

alien10

Ex. Club Member
i've got some more parts for sale now as well

will except any offers made on the below items, no sill offers please

will except paypay, postal order, cheque or cash on collection

1 - carb -- -- SOLD TO JSTONE
2 - passanger side mirror
3 - an asortment of side lights, and other lights.
4 - K10 fuse boxn
5 - back reinforcement bar for the back bumper £25 posted

Attachments

• DSCF0409.JPG
    DSCF0409.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 254
  • DSCF0411.JPG
    DSCF0411.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 268
  • DSCF0410.JPG
    DSCF0410.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 280
  • DSCF0412.JPG
    DSCF0412.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 270

robbluek10

Ex. Club Member
hi fella i want the bottom spoiler what are you asking for it as not sure what it is worth and are you going to any meets as would collect it from you there if not how much with post

cheers rob

OP
OP
alien10

alien10

Ex. Club Member
say £30 for the spoiler mate and an extra £10 for the postage.

or if you want £80 for both spoilers in the picture and that includes p&p

lucky thing is there in your car's colour

i'l send by record post that way mate

Normski

Ex. Club Member
is the spoiler sold?

hello, am intrested in spoiler, if its still availiable for £40 posted send me a pm with your acc and sort code and I'll bung the cash straight into your account tommorow afternoon cheers - Normski

OP
OP
alien10

alien10

Ex. Club Member
hello, am intrested in spoiler, if its still availiable for £40 posted send me a pm with your acc and sort code and I'll bung the cash straight into your account tommorow afternoon cheers - Normski

iam just waiting to see if robbluek10 still wants it as he has first dibs, if not then its yours.

iam selling the other spoiler in the picture as well as i've already got one fitted to my car

Normski

Ex. Club Member
ok, let me know :)

hey dude, let me know about that spoiler for £40 posted, have been after a bottom spoiler for a while, allready got a top super s one

OP
OP
alien10

alien10

Ex. Club Member
well do mate, once i hear from robbluek10 i'l know if he wants it or not, if if he don't i'l let you know

Normski

Ex. Club Member
any news on the spoiler?

hey dude, did you hear back from the other guy about wether he wants the spoiler or not? look foward to hearing from you - cheers

OP
OP
alien10

alien10

Ex. Club Member
Yeah I'll take the dials, any idea if they will fit a facelift? What's the mileage?

not sure if they fit the facelift, and the millage is 113,172

Normski said:
hey dude, did you hear back from the other guy about wether he wants the spoiler or not? look foward to hearing from you - cheers

not yet, he's not been on since he said he want'd them, if i don't hear from him by 6pm tomorrow (wednesday) then there yours mate